This morning, Peloton announced their celebration of Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month 2021, which Peloton will highlight “through music, themed classes and more”
As part of the celebration, Peloton will be donating $100,000 towards the Asian American Federation (AAF):
This month, Peloton is donating an additional $100,000 to the Asian American Federation (AAF), an organization that furthers justice, wellness and opportunity for Asian American communities. Building on our existing partnership, we will support AAF’s mental wellness initiatives for Asian American individuals and families.
In addition to the donation, Peloton will also have special APIHM classes all month. They also teased the possibility of special featured artist series as part of the month:
All month long, we’re celebrating Asian and Pacfic Islander music, culture and stories in our APIHM classes. Every Monday this month, join Aditi Shah for a special meditation and breathe in unison with your fellow Members. And, keep an eye out for special music moments highlighting artists from the community
The first Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month classes (APIHM) on the schedule are:
List and Class Schedule of Peloton’s APIHM Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month 2021
- Aditi Shah – 30 minute APIHM Pop Yoga Flow – 5/1/21 @ 11:00am ET
- Emma Lovewell – 30 minute APIHM Celebration Ride – 5/3/21 @ 8:00am ET
- Sam Yo – 30 minute APIHM Celebration Ride – 5/3/21 @ 9:00am ET
- Selena Samuela – 20 minute APIHM Celebration Full Body Strength – 5/10/21 @ 8:30am ET
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 minute APIHM Celebration Yoga Flow – 5/10/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- Leanne Hainsby – 20 minute APIHM Celebration Ride – 5/11/21 @ 9:00am ET
- Kristin McGee – 30 minute APIHM Celebration Yoga Flow – 5/11/21 @ 10:30am ET
- Jess Sims – 30 minute APIHM Icons Walk – 5/11/21 @ 7:00pm ET
Finally, Peloton is planning to launch a special Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month apparel collection in the Peloton apparel store. It was originally rumored to launch today, as shared by Christine D’Ercole, but Peloton’s blog post today stated it would “drop next week”
You can find full details on Peloton’s blog here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply