Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 13 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 13 in your player of choice!
This week, we have an interview with Jaclyn McMillen (#JacMac_2020), of the Super Newbie Peloton Riders Facebook group, and cover the the following topics:
- Members in the UK & Germany have been running into buffering & network issues
- Peloton has shared the US & Canada won’t have Black Friday sales on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread
- A holiday season apparel drop took place this weekend
- Peloton’s annual shareholder meeting will take place on December 9th, with a proxy vote for 3 different items
- Chase & Peloton have teamed up to offer statement credits for Chase Sapphire cardholders
- The Kempinski hotel chain in Germany will have Peloton bikes available for guests upon request
- A new “Not Taken By Me” class filter showed up for Android users
- Peloton instructors are going all-in for Halloween this year, both during classes and on social media
- The new flash challenge “In The Zone” is taking place to get a badge for doing power zone training classes
- Kendall Toole held the first class of her new “Movie Buff” monthly series
- Peloton held 6 different classes for the “Bon Jovi” artist series
- Jenn Sherman & Denis Morton will teach a second set of classes for a Grateful Dead artist series
- Comedian & Musician Steve Martin had his bluegrass music featured on a yoga featured artist series with Kristin McGee
- Peloton CEO John Foley gave a brief interview at the Goldman Sachs’ Builders + Innovators Summit
- “Built in NYC” had a feature on what it took to design the Peloton Bike
- We interview Jaclyn McMillen (#JacMac_2020) of the Super Newbie Peloton Riders Facebook group
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.