Update – In October 2020, Peloton announced they would have a 2nd round of Grateful Dead classes – taught by Jenn Sherman & Denis Morton. You can find the new classes at the bottom of the list below
Even though live classes have been paused the past few days for time for Peloton to “pause and reflect”, this week Peloton will welcome people back with a new set of artist series workouts. Wednesday and Thursday will see Peloton feature the music of The Grateful Dead.
Grateful Dead Peloton Featured Artist Series Workouts
- 30 minute Grateful Dead Ride with Jenn Sherman – 7/8/20 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 minute Grateful Dead Yoga Flow with Kristin McGee – 7/9/20 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 minute Grateful Dead Run with Andy Speer – 7/9/20 @ 7:00am ET
- 30 minute Grateful Dead Yoga Flow with Denis Morton – 11/4/20 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 minute Grateful Dead Ride with Jenn Sherman – 11/4/20 @ 7:30pm ET
The workouts are billed as a celebration of the 50th anniversary of the “Workingman’s Dead” album, however, we can most likely expect to hear songs spanning their career.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series, and who is coming up next, with this handy page.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Would like to purchase Grateful Dead peloton tee shirt for ride
Me too! How can we do that? Also looks like they took down the GD rides 🙁