Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 123 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 123 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton & Hilton are expanding their partnership to international markets.
- A federal judge dismissed a class action lawsuit from investors against Peloton.
- Peloton has a new tool to help members find the right coach for them.
- Rebecca Kennedy will be in London for a meet & greet at PSL on April 20th.
- There’s a new Total Strength 60 collection, with classes split into specific categories.
- Jon Hosking has a new signature series on the Tread called “At the Club”
- Peloton had a new artist series / producer series with Pharrell Williams this week.
- Peloton has also shared that we will see a Tupac as well as De La Soul artist series later in April.
- There were 3 new classes to celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility.
- There are new post-run stretches where the instructor stays on the Tread the whole time.
- Peloton is updating the home screen of the bike to be more personalized to each member.
- Android watches running WearOS 3 or newer can be used a heart rate monitor for Peloton hardware now.
- The Peloton iOS App has been updated with the class search feature that Android got last week.
- Peloton has added a notification page to the activity feed, so you can see who left you high fives on your completed workouts.
- Chase emailed their members with a special studio class with Robin Arzon that only Chase Sapphire members could book.
- A new spring collection dropped in the apparel store this week.
- The studios are closed with no live classes next Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Happy Birthday to Jermaine Johnson & Ally Love this week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Shania Twain Yoga Flow – 3/30/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#KevBob23)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min Shaniah Twain Ride – 3/30/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#KayBass613, #NellyBSpinnin, #AuntMimi10, #RachelSpins24, #The_Twin_Mom)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 90s Rock Ride – 3/31/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#FiveBoysOfMine, #AMAJar3)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Yoga Flow – 3/31/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Live DJ Run – 3/31/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#DippinDot22, #ErinDobby)
- Alex Toussaint – 20 min AT’s Run to Greatness Game – 4/1/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#SarahRuns74)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/2/23 @ 8:00am ET (#DaisyMac, #Brianne.Not.Brianna, #WondoCran, #Hustle4Kindness, #MadLeigh96, #The_Twin_Mom, #ActiveErinManus)
- Ben Alldis – 60 min Climb Ride – 4/2/23 @ 9:00am ET (#NachoTuesdayMom)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Pop Run – 4/2/23 @ 2:30pm ET (#JenIlica1)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Intervals Run – 4/3/23 @ 6:00am ET (#SaraFeld)
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Barre – 4/3/23 @ 9:30am ET (#Heids_Rides, #Tahoe_Mama, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #AMAJar3, #BornToBhangra)
- Katie Wang – 60 min Row Bootcamp: Full Body – 4/3/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #CNCallahan)
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min Low Impact Ride – 4/4/23 @ 10:00am ET (#RachelSpins24, #SharonBoxer)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Progression Run – 4/4/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#MN_Trisha, #MandyRose)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Low Impact Ride – 4/5/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#BooCycle)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply