Peloton has provided a sneak peak of artist series to come throughout the month of April, as new classes were published today to the studio booking site. There are three series to look forward to next month:
- Pharrell: April 6
- De La Soul: April 20
- Tupac: April 27
Update – The De La Soul artist series has been removed from the studio site (they have been changed to regular classes) and was never added to the regular class schedule. Peloton has not provided a reason why the De La Soul artist series was removed, but it could be added back in future months.
All three are hip hop artists – and it is worth noting that 2023 marks the 50th year of Hip Hop! Peloton previously shared they would be having celebrations & special classes throughout the year when they announced the Bad Boy Entertainment Volume 2 series.
You can find the list of classes for each artist below. However, note that these are only the classes that will be live and open to studio participants. There will likely be others for each series that will be released straight to the on-demand library, or that may be live but without a studio audience.
Pharrell Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Pharrell Ride – Hannah Frankson – 4/6/23 @ 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm GMT
- 30 min. Pharrell Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 4/6/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 20 min. Pharrell Glutes & Legs Strength – Tunde Oyeneyin – 4/8/23 @ 10am ET
De La Soul Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. De La Soul Walk + Run – Joslyn Thompson Rule – 4/20/23 @ 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm GMT
- 20 min. De La Soul Full Body Strength – Robin Arzón – 4/20/23 @ 6pm ET
- 20 min. De La Soul Yoga Flow – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 4/20/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. De La Soul Ride – Emma Lovewell – 4/20/23 @ 7pm ET
Tupac Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Tupac Full Body Strength – Adrian Williams – 4/27/23 @ 6pm ET
- 30 min. Tupac Full Body Yoga Flow – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 4/27/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Tupac Run – Marcel Dinkins – 4/27/23 @ 7pm ET
- 30 min. Tupac Ride – Tunde Oyeneyin – 4/27/23 @ 7pm ET
As a reminder, now that Peloton Studios New York (PSNY) and Peloton Studios London (PSL) are open to in-person attendees from Thursdays through Mondays (instead of the previous Fridays through Sundays), Peloton has shifted their standard artist series day from Wednesday to Thursday so that members can participate in-person.
We will share additional details about each upcoming artist series as Peloton makes the official announcements. Which series are you most excited for?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply