Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 119 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 119 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The US ITC enacted an import ban on Peloton, which will go into effect in 60 days pending appeal.
- Peloton’s “Project Cobra” (a strength device) was cancelled last year.
- There was an outage that lasted around 1.5 hours on Thursday afternoon.
- Members are starting to get alerts on their bike screens reminding them to change their pedals annually.
- Tammy Cunnington was the first person to take a class at PSNY with a handcycle.
- Becs Gentry had her first live class back this week.
- Peloton has updated the Form Feedback feature on the row with some text tips.
- The Peloton iOS App received a few small updates this week.
- The ‘Target Power Zone’ indicator feature on the Peloton Bike/Bike+ has been missing this week.
- Peloton & Qantas are extending their partnership, and you can buy Peloton hardware through the Qantas store.
- Peloton is changing their financing company in Australia from Affirm to Zip.
- Peloton is teasing that Mayla Wedekind will start teaching Tread classes as well.
- There will be a meet & greet with Jeffrey McEachern in Berlin in April.
- GirlTrek hosted ‘Harriet House Parties’ at several showrooms this week.
- Leanne Hainsby spoke with The Telegraph about working while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Ash Pryor spoke with NBC Boston.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Kylie Minogue Ride – 3/2/23 @ 2:30pm ET (#DawHorton, #AMAJar3, #CaroleLisThompson)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Pilates – 3/3/23 @ 9:00am ET (#ToughTiffSweats)
- Anna Greenberg – 30 min Evening Slow Flow – 3/3/23 @ 5:30pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Disney Ride – 3/4/23 @ 7:00am ET (#AlannahFord)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Hip Hop Upper Body Strength – 3/4/23 @ 8:00am ET (#SpinLovingMama, #WheresSAC)
- Jess Sims – Saturday 60 Tread Bootcamp: EDM – 3/4/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#DippinDot22)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min 90s Run [English] – 3/5/23 @ 4:30am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #TheRainer)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min Yacht Rock Ride – 3/5/23 @ 10:00am ET (#RachelSpins24, #LKivilaan, #ElizBeth1967, #TheRydeDyvineRN)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min Walk + Run – 3/6/23 @ 9:00am ET (#ToughMama28)
- Kendall Toole – 45 min 2000s Ride – 3/6/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#CurveyKnockout, #AmandaMishh, #94Rangers)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Aussie Vibes Walk – 3/7/23 @ 2:00am ET (#Seglo3, #JenniCarlene)
- Aditi Shah – 20 min Holi Pilates – 3/7/23 @ 9:30am ET (#HaileyAnnBeck)
- Kirra Michel – 20 min Sleep Meditation – 3/7/23 @ 11:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min EDM Run – 3/8/23 @ 6:00am ET (#CasaDeMiller)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Pop Walk – 3/8/23 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3, #PeloBenfica)
- Katie Wang – 20 min 80s Row – 3/8/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Mayla & Assal – 30 min WHM Two for One Bike Bootcamp [German] – 3/8/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#RobinSpins82)
- Ash Pryor – 20 min Intervals Row – 3/8/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply