Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 100 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 100 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton Row is officially available to preorder for $3,195 with deliveries starting in December.
- Head over to our YouTube channel later this week for an in-depth, in person first look of the Peloton Row.
- Peloton said “Rowing content will not be available on the Peloton App at launch.”
- Live rowing classes are expected to be on the schedule in 2023.
- Ash Pryor, Katie Wang, and Alex Karwoski were officially announced this week.
- Peloton is beta testing a new “Activity Feed” feature to compete with Strava.
- Peloton has added rep tracking & a virtual weight rack to the Peloton Guide.
- Updates to the website indicate Peloton will not increase the $24/month Guide membership in January.
- The “Just Work Out” feature is getting an update to be able to set a target time, distance, or output goal.
- The Peloton x United Healthcare partnership is expanding this week.
- Peloton had a Moulin Rouge Artist Series this week, including a new two for one class.
- Tobias Heinze & Erik Jager will have 3 Oktoberfest classes on Monday, including one in English.
- Assal Arian has three new 1 week strength training programs in German.
- There is a bug with iOS 16 preventing preloading classes from working.
- Peloton’s Chief Information Officer is leaving the company after 2 years.
- Kendall Toole spoke at the Buffalo Bill’s Fitness On The Field event.
- Robin Arzon was interviewed in Self.
- Happy Birthday to Erik Jager & Robin Arzon this past week!
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Disney Ride – 9/16/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3, #WorkWork)
- Adrian Williams – Thunder 45 Tread Bootcamp – 9/16/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#KFL0413)
- Jess King – 30 min Gloria Estefan Walk – 9/16/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #KayBass63)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Run – 9/17/22 @ 4:00am ET (#NoaBlanky)
- Rad Lopez – 20 min Glutes & Legs Strength – 9/17/22 @ 8:00am ET (#NYCurlGirl)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Disney Run – 9/17/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Logan Aldridge – 45 min Full Body Strength – 9/17/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#TheOliviaNicole)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min 2000s Rock Ride – 9/18/22 @ 10:30am ET (#DaisyMac, #WorkWork)
- Ally Love – 30 min Feel Good Ride – 9/18/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#TheOliviaNicole)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Our Future Selves Natalie Portman Run – 9/20/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Runner3834)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Latin EDM Run – 9/21/22 @ 7:00am ET (#RachelBlaufeld)
- Tobias Heinze – 30 min Moulin Rouge Run [German] – 9/21/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Bradley Rose & Sam Yo – 30 min Moulin Rouge Two For One Ride – 9/21/22 @ 8:30am ET (#Seglo3, #MNewman8, #RobinRA, #Camilleionaire, #DBWes50, #Reehotta, #HLDalton, #ZephyrHills1,
#NoaSmolsky71, #Lindie_Lou, #_Neta_)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min 2000s Walk – 9/21/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Moulin Rouge Run – 9/21/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #RobinRA, #MileHighEsquire)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply