A new month brings a new Peloton monthly strength stack, and November features instructor Rad Lopez!
This month’s stack features 11 classes, including brand new strength-specific warm-ups as well as HIIT cardio classes. The classes are curated by Rad, one of the first entirely strength-focused instructors who joined Peloton in June along with Callie Gullickson.
Rad recommends starting the week with two consecutive days of work, followed by one day of active recovery before closing the week with upper body, core, and HIIT cardio. But as Rad explains in his Instagram post announcing the stack, members can space out the four days of work and three days of rest however they wish.
Below is the complete list of curated workouts, which you can also find in the “Your Monthly Strength Stack” collection on the Bike, Tread, or App:
Strength Stack Day 1 with Rad Lopez – November
- 5 min Full Body Strength Warm Up – Rad Lopez – 11/1/21 @ 10:00am ET
- 20 min HIIT Cardio – Rad Lopez – 10/9/21 @ 10:30am ET
- 20 min Core Strength – Rad Lopez – 9/19/21 @ 9:55am ET
Strength Stack Day 2 with Rad Lopez – November
- 30 min Full Body Strength – Rad Lopez – 10/2/21 @ 11:30am ET
- 10 min Arms & Shoulders Strength – Rad Lopez – 10/2/21 @ 12:20pm ET
Strength Stack Day 3 with Rad Lopez – November
- 10 min Upper Body Strength Warm Up – Rad Lopez – 11/1/21 @ 10:00am ET
- 20 min Chest & Back Strength – Rad Lopez – 8/22/21 @ 9:15am ET
- 5 min Core Strength – Rad Lopez – 10/16/21 @ 11:20am ET
Strength Stack Day 4 with Rad Lopez – November
- 10 min Full Body Strength Warm Up – Rad Lopez – 11/1/21 @ 10:00am ET
- 30 min HIIT Cardio – Rad Lopez – 10/16/21 @ 10:30am ET
- 10 min Glutes & Legs Strength – Rad Lopez – 10/6/21 @ 10:00am ET
Peloton has released a new monthly strength stack every month since February 2021. Though you can’t view old collections directly via the Peloton platform, you can find the complete list of classes included in previous monthly strength stacks below. Revisit an old favorite, or take a stack you missed!
- February 2021 – Andy Speer
- March 2021 – Rebecca Kennedy
- April 2021 – Selena Samuela
- May 2021 – Jess Sims
- June 2021 – Adrian Williams
- July 2021 – Matty Maggiacomo
- August 2021 – Ben Alldis
- September 2021 – Callie Gullickson
- October 2021 – Chase Tucker
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.