This morning, Peloton launched a brand new collection called “Your Monthly Strength Stack”
The first month features a set of classes taught & curated by Andy Speer. Andy shared on Instagram what the plan is for the collection going forward:
Every month, one of your favorite strength instructors will put together a stack of classes you can follow along for the entire month.
According to the description on the collection, Andy recommends “taking the full-body stack first, then the upper-body + bodyweight stack, and the glutes & legs + core stack last with recovery days in between. Be sure to add a warm up and stretch to each stack!”
List of Classes in February’s Your Monthly Strength Stack w/ Andy Speer
- 10 minute Full Body Strength Warmup – Andy Speer – 1/29/21 @ 3:30pm ET
- 45 minute Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 12/1/20 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 minute Upper Body Strength – Andy Speer – 1/19/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 10 minute Bodyweight Strength – Andy Speer – 10/31/20 @ 10:00am ET
- 20 minute Glutes & Legs Strength – Andy Speer – 1/29/21 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 minute Core Strength – Andy Speer – 1/29/21 @ 7:45pm ET
- 10 minute Full Body Stretch – Andy Speer – 12/26/20 @ 9:00am ET
Stay tuned to find out who will curate next month’s collection.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
How does this work? Do you take a “stack” like the core body stack in one day with one week recovery before the next? Or one class from the stack per day for a week?