Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 98 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 98 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton added teasers for the Peloton Rower (officially called “Peloton Row”) to the website this week.
- A new support page mentions that Peloton will announce new coaches soon as rowing instructors.
- Peloton cancelled all classes from PSL over the weekend in observance of the Queen’s passing.
- One episode of the Ashton Kutcher “Our Future Selves” series featured Kim Kardashian.
- The Peloton Tread now shows a popup every mile or kilometer showing your splits.
- Some members are having issues where completed classes aren’t showing the completed checkmark
- Peloton has started adding new class types with the “Just Work Out” feature for some members.
- Peloton has added a new section showing you statistics for your last 7, 30, and 90 days in the Peloton iOS app.
- Cliff Dwenger will teach live Bike Bootcamps in German every other Tuesday.
- There appears to be less live German classes with members but there are English classes from the German coaches.
- There will be a new strength series with Logan Aldridge, and HIIT Tread Bootcamps with Andy Speer.
- Rad Lopez is back teaching live classes again after recovering from a wrist injury.
- Christine has shared on social media that she is recovering from an injury, that might also keep her from competing in Worlds.
- There is now an option for new members to create an account using Google and Apple logins.
- Peloton sent some members a free Homecoming Hat to “the most engaged Members of the weekend.”
- Peloton shared in their 10-K form this week they are expecting the CPSC to issue a monetary fine over the Tread+ recall.
- A new article suggests Peloton might lose some tax breaks due to their layoffs and reduced job growth plans.
- Peloton released a new Fall apparel line on Thursday.
- Jess Sims is now a Jordan Brand Athlete
- Jess Sims had her first College Gameday appearance
- Happy Birthday to Mila Lazar, Hannah Corbin, and Jon Hosking this week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Daniel McKenna – 45 min Tread Bootcamp: Full Body – 9/1/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#DoraE55)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min Power Walk – 9/2/22 @ 10:00am ET (#KendallPTAs)
- Benny Adami – 45 min Disney Ride [German] – 9/2/22 @ 11:30am ET (#TamBreet, #NoaSmolsky71, #LaerWood)
- Sam Yo – 30 min 2010s Ride – 9/2/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Smiles4Miles_84)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 9/2/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#JackieSpins18)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min 70s Walk – 9/3/22 @ 6:00am ET (#CHNaCat)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Folklore Album Yoga Flow – 9/3/22 @ 10:30am ET (#Seglo3, #Estonian_Chick, #LibrarianErin)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Reggaeton Ride – 9/3/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#AMartirMD, #PlantPoweredM0M, #MillerFamily20)
- Jon Hosking – 45 min Hike – 9/4/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Motown Ride – 9/4/22 @ 10:30am ET (#MidwifeLexi)
- Marcel Dinkins – 45 min Pop Run – 9/4/22 @ 11:00am ET (#ForwardisaPace)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min Arms & Shoulders Strength – 9/4/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#SpinLovingMama, #FitMommyRN_817)
- Callie Gullickson – 45 min Bike Bootcamp Full Body – 9/4/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#JasonD)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min New Tracks Walk [German] – 9/5/22 @ 1:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Mayla Wedekind – 30 min Indie Rock Ride [English] – 9/5/22 @ 2:00am ET (#BobPelo72)
- Ben Alldis – 10 min Chest & Back Strength – 9/5/22 @ 7:00am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min 2000s Barre – 9/5/22 @ 9:30am ET (#AmyMSchalk)
- Rad Lopez – 30 min Pop Shadowboxing – 9/5/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#SueSpins4Me87)
- Ally Love – 20 min Caribbean Ride – 9/6/22 @ 7:00am ET (#LoveSquadPeloton)
- Emma Lovewell – 15 min Broadway Ride – 9/6/22 @ 11:00am ET (#ReeHotta, #LuvThisJrney4Me, #LisaSparksZen)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 9/6/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #JamesJNT, #WW72, #OlingerDebbie, #MaidsonTess, #Pelo_Sunshine_)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply