Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 86 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 86 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Member previews have started on Fridays at the NYC & London studios.
- Peloton has shared videos with instructors giving tours of the studios.
- Once the studios fully opens later this summer, members will be in classes Friday-Sunday.
- Peloton is inviting people to sign up to ride along to live classes in showrooms on Fridays.
- The “Just Work Out” feature has rolled out for all iPhone users – “Stay Tuned” for Android.
- There is a new “Home” tab that looks more like the bike & tread interface for the website.
- The majority of the instructors were in New York City 2 weeks ago for an instructor meetup.
- Time.com has an in-depth look at Robin, Cody, Ally, Emma, and Alex and some of their sponsorship deals.
- Selena Samuela shared in a class 2 weeks ago that she is pregnant.
- Peloton has several live & on-demand classes for Father’s Day this Sunday.
- The PSNY Studio will be closed Monday for Juneteenth, and there are several Juneteenth classes over the weekend.
- On Wednesday, 6 different Barbra Streisand classes took place.
- Robin Arzon hinted that there is a Wu Tang Clan artist series coming up soon.
- Peloton has named Liz Coddington as their new CFO as Jill Woodworth is stepping down.
- Yony Feng, who was Peloton’s CTO and an original co-founder, quietly left the company in March.
- It was reported that Peloton is looking to sell their US factory (which was never finished) for $85 million.
- PopSugar has an interview featuring several of the coaches.
- Cody Rigsby talks about therapy & self-care with WonderMind.
- Aditi Shah was featured on the cover of Seema.
- Ally Love took a Harvard course.
- Tunde Oyeneyin’s book SPEAK was featured on Amazon’s list of “Best Books of the Year So Far.”
- Robin Arzon announced “Strong Baby”, her second children’s book.
- Robin also has a new collaboration with Diff glasses.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts is teaching a yoga class in Times Square.
- Happy Birthday Rad Lopez, Cody Rigsby, and Joslyn Thompson Rule.
- Interview with Jules Katharina sharing her experience riding in the Peloton London Studios.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Benny Adami – 30 min 90s Pop Ride [German] – 6/10/22 @ 2:00am ET (#Art_of_Balance)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Rock Run [German] – 6/10/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#FleetwoodMom)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Run – 6/10/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#RyConMom)
- Cody Rigsby & DJ John Michael – 30 min Pride Live DJ Ride – 6/10/22 @ 5:45pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #EllySiad, #WW72)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Intervals & Arms – 6/11/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Leah_Seychelles)
- Hannah Frankson – 20 min R&B Ride – 6/14/22 @ 2:55am ET (#MrsHandRatty, #VeganGirlNerd, #JackieSpins18)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 15 min Soul Walk – 6/14/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SandySneakers)
- Ben Alldis – 10 min Bodyweight Strength – 6/15/22 @ 6:30am ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Ally Love – 30 min 2000s Rock Ride – 6/15/22 @ 7:30am ET (#SnoPhysh)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp – 6/15/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Barbra Streisand Ride – 6/15/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #Mamacita64)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Tread Bootcamp Full Body – 6/15/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#ShawnSpinStar)
- Andy Speer – 20 min Walk + Run – 6/15/22 @ 6:15pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Jon Hosking – 20 min 2000s Walk – 6/16/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min 80s Ride – 6/16/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Ark.1702)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 6/16/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Mariana Fernandez – 45 min Yoga Flow – 6/16/22 @ 8:00am ET (#MexiCaliGirl)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Bike Bootcamp: Full Body – 6/16/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#AFitCookie, #CheneSmiles)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply