Peloton has added special classes to the upcoming schedule for Father’s Day, which will take place in the U.S. on Sunday, June 19.
Peloton will have both live and encore classes available on Sunday for members to enjoy, including numerous rides, a run, yoga flow, and boxing bootcamp. You can find the current list of classes below:
2022 Peloton Father’s Day Classes
- 20 min. Father’s Day Ride – Ben Alldis – 6/19/22 @ 4:00am ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Father’s Day Run – Jon Hosking – 6/19/22 @ 5:30am ET [On Demand]
- 30 min. Father’s Day Ride – Kendall Toole – 6/19/22 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 min. Father’s Day Yoga Flow – Denis Morton – 6/19/22 @ 11:00am ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Father’s Day Boxing Bootcamp – Selena Samuela – 6/19/22 @ 1:00pm ET
- 30 min. Father’s Day Ride – Camila Ramón – 6/19/22 @ 1:30pm ET [Spanish]
Peloton also celebrated Mother’s Day last month with a round of classes. Unfortunately there was not a badge available this year, meaning there likely won’t be one for the Father’s Day classes either. If you’re looking to expand your badge collection, check out our complete list.
Note that June 19 is also Juneteenth, and Peloton will have special classes in observance as they did last year.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.