Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 53 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 53 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Jermaine Johnson & Susie Chan had their premiere Tread classes in the UK Studio.
- New Bike Bootcamp classes & coaches were teased to be coming to the London Studio.
- The Bike & Tread got a UI update with new filtering & multi-select capabilities.
- New Product Rumor: The “Peloton Guide” – a video camera for real time form feedback (and rep counting?)
- Peloton CEO John Foley sent a marketing email about the Peloton Tread.
- Christine D’Ercole has won gold medals at this year’s Masters National Track Championships
- Apple Fitness+ got some new classes & features this week – is this competition for Peloton?
- An Ed Sheeran artist series took place.
- Last week Peloton recorded 4 different 9/11 remembrance classes.
- LatinX Heritage Month will be celebrated from Sept 15 – Oct 15.
- Robin Arzon will be recording new postnatal strength core classes for the next 8 weeks
- Peloton has announced their corporate wellness program has new partners.
- Peloton has won a patent lawsuit brought against them by Mad Dogg Athletics.
- The Wall Street Journal has an article looking at the new Peloton Tread.
- Adweek has an interview with Peloton’s VP of Community, Jayvee Nava.
- Jess King was interviewed in Self magazine.
- Adrian Williams was on the Hurdle podcast.
- Becs Gentry was on the Marni on the Move podcast.
- Ally Love was on the Very Well Mind podcast.
- Sam Yo was featured in an article talking about meditations.
- John Foley will be speaking an investor conference on Wednesday.
- Robin Arzon talked about changing careers in a recent podcast interview.
- Happy Birthday to both Anna Greenberg & Robin Arzon this week.
- Amanda & John share their Peloton class recommendations for the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.