To help commemorate the official opening of the new Peloton London studio there will be a series of Ed Sheeran Peloton classes, as part of the Peloton featured artist series. Peloton teased this announcement with some posts on social media over the weekend.
The Ed Sheeran Peloton classes will include 3 rides, two strength classes, one run, one yoga class, and a stretch. UK-based instructors Leanne Hainsby, Ben Alldis, Sam Yo, Mayla Wedekind, and Jermaine Johnson (one of the new instructors just announced last week) will lead the classes, plus Kristin McGee & Robin Arzon from the US.
You can find the complete schedule and list of classes below:
Ed Sheeran Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 9/14/21 @ 2:00pm ET
- 10 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Arms & Light Weights – Sam Yo – 9/14/21 @ 2:00pm ET (On-Demand)
- 20 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Recovery Ride – Sam Yo – 9/15/21 @ 2:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 20 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 9/16/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 20 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 9/16/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Run – Jermaine Johnson – 9/17/21 @ 2:00am ET (On-Demand)
- Ed Sheeran Peloton Full Body Stretch – Robin Arzon – 9/17/21 @ 10:00am ET (On-Demand)
- 20 minute Ed Sheeran Peloton Full Body Strength – Ben Alldis – 9/18/21 @ 5:00am ET
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series on this complete list of Peloton featured artist series class list here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.