Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 40 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 40 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton has announced the Peloton Output Park – the first US-based factory for Peloton.
- There’s a rumor of a new Peloton device, code-named Tiger.
- Peloton has added discounts on the Peloton app for students, medical workers, military, and first responders.
- Peloton also offered a discount on refurbished bikes to members in certain area codes.
- Peloton Pride Month is here, and there will be special classes, artist series, and a new apparel line.
- A Peloton RENT Broadway Series took place.
- A new “Mood Series” was launched, with specific classes for different moods: happy, sad, calm, confident or heated.
- A Bike Bootcamp Strive Challenge gives a badge for taking 4 bootcamp classes.
- Leanne Hainsby hosted a “Years and Years” featured artist series ride.
- Robin Arzon announced a new book called “Strong Mama” coming out in 2022.
- Jess Sims shared she will be the host of the New York Liberty and has an agent now.
- Becs Gentry was interviewed for the Ali on the Run podcast.
- Peloton is donating bikes to a community center in the Bronx.
- Selena Samuela is engaged.
- Jess King celebrated a birthday.
- The Ride To Greatness for last week was cancelled due to Alex having his wisdom teeth removed.
- John and Amanda share their picks of the week – this week with Tunde Oyeneyin, Cody Rigsby, Jenn Sherman, Rebecca Kennedy, Selena Samuela, Leanne Hainsby and Ross Rayburn.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.