Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 31 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 31 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics, and interview a Peloton couple, Jen & Allen:
- The Peloton x adidas collaboration was officially announced. Apparel will drop March 25th.
- Update on the new London UK Peloton Studio.
- Peloton CEO John Foley sent a letter to Tread+ owners regarding an accident.
- Class stacking is now fully available for Android users.
- Several coaches are returning from vacations & breaks.
- Peloton appears to have acquired Atlas Wearables, makers of a smart watch.
- Trademark filings give us a clue to what countries Peloton might launch in next.
- The Peloton Blog shares what goes on behind the scenes to make a Outdoor Run.
- A new featured artist series with Ms. Lauryn Hill took place this week.
- There was a special 7th Anniversary ride with Jess King.
- Christine D’Ercole had a St. Patrick’s Day Ride.
- A new “Interval Training” Flash Challenge & Badge started this week.
- Elle wrote an article titled “Inside the Peloton Peloverse”
- Vox interviewed a delivery driver on what life has been like over the past year.
- The New York Times had an article spotlighting Peloton & Cody.
- Shape Magazine featured 5 instructors and the makeup they use while coaching.
- Emma Lovewell will be on the cover of Rue Magazine talking about her home renovation.
- Matt Wilpers was featured in a Triathlete Magazine article.
- DJ John Michael got married last weekend.
- Sam Yo celebrated a birthday.
- John & Amanda share their class picks.
- We interview Jen & Allen, who recently got engaged and met through the Peloton community.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.