Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 25 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 25 in your player of choice!
Listen to Podcast: Episode 25 – February 7th, 2021
This week we cover the following topics, and have an interview with Peloton community member Emily Parsons
- A virtual Peloton Homecoming 2021 was announced, and will take place April 30 – May 2
- Cody Rigsby has provided an update on his health and that he’ll be back in a few weeks
- A new rumor indicates that Peloton might be coming to Australia
- The US nationwide launch of the new lower cost Peloton Tread was delayed
- Peloton announced they are investing $100 million to try to speed up delivery & shipments
- Peloton held their Q2 2021 earnings call
- A summer internship program was announced for rising juniors & seniors who want to work for Peloton
- The PSNY Peloton Studios were closed for a day and a half due to a snow storm
- A new “Your Monthly Strength Stack” collection & program has launched
- Jess Sims has a new Tread series starting this week – “Speed Date” runs
- Peloton is continuing their celebration of Black History Month
- There will be a special class Monday night celebrating Alex Toussaint’s 5 year Peloton anniversary
- Denis Morton briefly showed up as a new meditation instructor on the schedule
- Emma Lovewell is appearing in a Super Bowl commercial
- Jess Sims is partnering with Reebok as a brand ambassador
- Cody Rigsby was on The Today Show last weekend leading the anchors in a quick EMOM workout
- Peloton’s co-founders were interviewed by Fortune about the origins of the company
- Ally Love was interviewed on Chase’s “Women on the Move” Podcast
- Next week Peloton’s CEO & CFO will take part in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference
- Sam Yo sat down with Jenny Hutt from SiriusXM for an interview on the ‘Just Jenny’ show
- Amanda & John reveal their class picks of the week
- We interview Peloton community member Emily Parsons
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply