Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 144 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 144 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- A lawsuit alleges a Peloton Bike+ was responsible for a death.
- Peloton on Tour Chicago lineup & schedule has been announced.
- New bookings for Peloton Studios London opened.
- Jess King & Kirsten Ferguson are both back.
- The All For One class list is available.
- The Peloton Row will launch in Canada this holiday season.
- The first rowing classes with members took place this weekend.
- A new XOXO, Cody ride is next week.
- Peloton has a new partnership with Sport-Tiedje in Germany
- American Express members can get a discount in Germany.
- There was a bug with the September strength challenge.
- Two more weeks of classes were purged, including the last class by Christian Vande Velde.
- A new fall apparel campaign features members.
- There is new All For One apparel.
- A Peloton x Brittany Allen collaboration was teased as coming soon.
- Happy Birthday to Mila Lazar, Jon Hosking, and Hannah Corbin.
- Sam Yo will be in the musical “The King and I”
- Alex Toussaint will be at the Kroger Wellness festival.
- Alex also said his new cycling shoes are coming out this month.
- Camila Ramon was featured in HipLatina.
- Jermaine Johnson was featured in Women’s Health Magazine.
- Christine D’Ercole was interviewed in Unfiltered Online.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Ben Alldis – 20 min 90s Dance Music Ride – 8/28/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#Sinko, #GracieThePirateDog)
- Selena Samuela – 45 min The Beatles Run – 8/31/23 @ 11:00am ET (#LOKestin)
- Susie Chan – 20 min 90s Rock Run – 9/1/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#HabitualRunner)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Trap Music Full Body Strength – 9/5/23 @ 7:30am ET (#P3CCampbell)
- Aditi Shah – 20 min Pop Punk Pilates – 9/5/23 @ 9:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min R&B Run – 9/5/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#CamieHamm)
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Intervals Run – 9/6/23 @ 6:00am ET (#AnnieVee)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Bike Bootcamp Core – 9/6/23 @ 10:00am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Erik Jager – 30 min Techno Ride – 9/6/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Sunny194)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Groove Ride – 9/6/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#KittyCat19, #LRachelT)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Indie Rock Ride – 9/6/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#HRGoddess)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Run – 9/6/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#TimeOutTammy)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.