Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 103 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 103 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Daniel McKenna has filed a lawsuit for wrongful termination against Peloton.
- Barry McCarthy released a memo to clarify last week’s report from the Wall Street Journal.
- Peloton was featured during the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale.
- The Peloton Bike was one of the top selling items during the Prime Day Sale.
- Peloton did some price matching & refunds to the Amazon sales.
- New data indicates Peloton will launch on Amazon in the UK & Germany soon.
- Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts’ baby was born – Noble Antoine Roberts.
- There will be a meet & greet with Kirra Michel in Sydney, and a contest to attend.
- There was a Daddy Yankee artist series this week.
- There were 6 World Mental Health Day classes released on Monday.
- Peloton had three Pride 365 classes for National Coming Out Day.
- The Future Selves classes with Ashton Kutcher are now available on the bike.
- Happy Birthday to Kirra Michel this week.
- Robin Arzon is on the cover of Women’s Health.
- Kendall Toole spoke with PopSugar about Mental Health.
- Cody Rigsby was featured as part of an advertorial in People.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
With the pause & reflect this week, there are no class picks of the week this week. This segment will return next week!
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.