Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 57 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 57 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- There is a temporary California West Coast Peloton Studio (in the Pasadena showroom) for Cody.
- Cody returned to the ballroom this week on Dancing With The Stars for two nights of Disney dances, and advances to Week 5.
- Peloton created 8 classes for World Mental Health Day.
- Several popular class series are returning this fall.
- A Spanish language Bad Bunny artist series took place.
- Hannah Frankson led a Labrinth artist series ride.
- Peloton celebrated National Coming Out Day with “Pride 365” classes from Matty Maggiacomo and Jess King.
- Thursday saw the second collection drop of Peloton’s new private label apparel line.
- Selena Samuela signed on as a New Balance advertising partner.
- Olivai Amato is now a Puma advertising partner.
- The first Peloton Australia showrooms opened to the public this week in Sydney
- Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsby had an engagement party, as well as Selena Samuela and her fiancé Matt
- Olivia Amato was interviewed in Shape.
- Robin Arzon had an interview with Parents Latina.
- Another article looks at what a day in the life of Robin Arzon looks like.
- Leanne Hainsby was interviewed on The Emma Guns podcast.
- Cody Rigsby is partnering with Chobani for advertising and his own drink.
- CNBC has an article looking at the Peloton community.
- Happy Birthday to Kirra Michel
- Amanda & John share their class recommendations of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.