Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 97 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 97 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton announced the new “Our Future Selves” series on the Tread with Ashton Kutcher.
- A number of members reported receiving password reset emails from Peloton.
- It appears that the buttons that were tested on the handle of the rower won’t be in the initial version.
- A new rumor indicates that Matt Wilpers will be teaching rowing classes for the Peloton Row.
- This week saw a Florida Georgia Line artist series take place.
- There are folklore and evermore Taylor Swift yoga classes.
- Lots of updates on booking in-person studio classes.
- Peloton is temporarily increasing the referral bonus, and the Guest Pass will be good for 90 days.
- The terms of Peloton’s financing are changing and only the 12 month loan is eligible for 0% financing.
- Peloton sent emails to members asking to review the Guide on Amazon, but the system wouldn’t let them.
- There is a new apparel quote collection, and the first drop features Jess Sims.
- Callie Gullickson was interviewed on the Hurdle podcast.
- Happy birthday to Kristin McGee this week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 20 min Metal Ride [German] – 8/25/22 @ 9:00am ET (#AllTheBurgers)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min Carnival Celebration Walk – 8/26/22 @ 2:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Run – 8/26/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Spin_Shaza_Spin)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Ride – 8/26/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#KimCarv11, #CartonMilk)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Carnival Celebration Ride – 8/27/22 @ 5:00am ET (#JackieSpin18, #TiffCoffStuck)
- Tobias Heinze – 60 min Marathon Race Prep Run [German] – 8/27/22 @ 9:30am ET (#FleetwoodMom, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #KDWhite525, #RubySpinner, #Lauren051981)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Classic Rock Run – 8/27/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Queen_Cheese)
- Cliff Dwenger – 30 min Gospel Ride – 8/28/22 @ 7:00am ET (#FeelinALilRandi, #Amy_Tice, #JEN403, #Skiddiekid)
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Country Run – 8/28/22 @ 9:00am ET (#WickedSoberSara, #MerandaLand)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Country Ride – 8/28/22 @ 10:30am ET (#AuntMimi10)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min EDM Ride – 8/28/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#KatieRosen212, #VictoriaLindy16, #GeauxRun, #SKGvin)
- Jess Sims – 30 min Bike Bootcamp: Upper Body – 8/28/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#Dippin22)
- Kendall Toole – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 8/29/22 @ 7:00am ET (#MaggieMHarrison)
- Kristin McGee – 10 min Body Scan Meditation – 8/29/22 @ 8:15am ET (#Meranda_Land)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 10 min Focus Flow Yoga: Floor Poses – 8/29/22 @ 7:15pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 8/30/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SpinYogaChick, #Pelo_Jennifer)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min 80s Run – 8/30/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #HeyyyItEricM)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min Hills Run – 8/30/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#Endroph_Spins)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 8/31/22 @ 6:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min Walk + Run – 8/31/22 @ 10:35am ET (#Seglo3)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 8/31/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#EvesThatGirl, #JackiJacki, #BridgetAnnMua)
- Logan Aldridge – 20 min Florida Georgia Line Full Body Strength – 8/31/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #AMAJar3)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.