Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 96 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 96 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- You can now buy the original Peloton Bike, Guide, Apparel, and Accessories on Amazon in the US.
- Peloton has now started offering a DIY assembly option for the Bike (in use on Amazon).
- Peloton released their FY Q4 2022 earnings this week.
- Peloton has indicated that regular live bike bootcamps are ending for the foreseeable future.
- There are already some missing classes in Peloton’s first week of the new consistent schedule.
- During the earnings call, Barry McCarthy said the Peloton Rower “is going to be expensive”.
- The Peloton Rower will be able to be stored standing upright to save space when not in use.
- The All For One Music Fest took place last weekend, with over 160 classes.
- The Peloton App is getting an update with a new home screen with more personalized info.
- The Peloton website has been updated to make the search bar for artists & classes easier to find.
- After being removed a few months ago, the Power filter for Yoga has been added back.
- Peloton had 3 classes this past week in celebration of Carnival.
- Anna Greenberg shared the arrival of her baby Noah this past week.
- Happy Birthday to Charlotte Weidenbach & Mariana Fernandez this past week!
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Classic Rock Ride – 8/19/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Ridn4RoomSnax)
- Daniel McKenna – 10 min AFO Warm Up Ride: Swedish House Mafia – 8/19/22 @ 8:15am ET (#Strngth_In_Nmbrs)
- Jon Hosking – 5 min AFO Post Run Stretch: The 1975 – 8/19/22 @ 8:15am ET (#JoeyBWalen)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min AFO Ride: Kaytranada – 8/19/22 @ 9:00am ET (#TheOliviaNicole_)
- Adrian Williams – 15 min AFO Run: John Mayer – 8/19/22 @ 10:00am ET (#HeyyItsEricM)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min AFO Ride: Green Day – 8/19/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Spinz4Me, #GeordieSaz)
- Ross Rayburn – 15 min AFO Yoga Flow: John Mayer – 8/19/22 @ 10:00am ET (#KatieNelb)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min AFO Ride: Maroon 5 – 8/19/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #XTina_WithNo_H, #Kat.Consigli, #APupNamedPanda)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min AFO Walk: Maroon 5 [German] – 8/19/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#Lauraa_Alicia, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Erik Jager – 30 min AFO Ride: Rufus Du Sol [German] – 8/19/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Spin4Spritzs)
- Jess King – 30 min AFO Ride: Rufus Du Sol – 8/19/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#ButtDidYouDie, #MissJaimerez, #DaisyMac, #JackieSpins18, #PeloEmilyRueh, #Marisa_Braunstein)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min AFO Ride: Chase & Status – 8/20/22 @ 6:30am ET (#TiffCoffStuck, #CLewott)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min AFO Ride: The Beach Boys – 8/20/22 @ 8:00am ET (#CaroleLLisThompson, #RachelSpins24)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min AFO Ride: Wu-Tang Clan – 8/20/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#GenaBean28, #PeloKeesh)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min AFO Run: Wu-Tang Clan – 8/20/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#LangeeTres)
- Sam Yo – 30 min AFO Ride: Muse – 8/21/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Kapow_Kate, #Mike.Puttock, #LaerWood, #Smiles4Miles_84, #RockEm79)
- Ally Love – 30 min AFO Ride: Alanis Morissette – 8/21/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Thixon1, #Shantastic.Life, #Hilz2Climb, #DianaaBananna)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min AFO Core: Alanis Morissette – 8/21/22 @ 11:00am ET (#RidingWithFletch, #DaisyMac)
- Aditi Shah – 10 min AFO Meditation: Alanis Morissette – 8/21/22 @ 11:45am ET (#Seglo3)
- Susie Chan – 30 min AFO Run: Swedish House Mafia – 8/21/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #ChrisMGiles)
- Ben Alldis – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Rock Ride – 8/22/22 @ 2:00am ET (#Courtney315)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Climb Ride – 8/22/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3, #ArahSay21, #_GinNPelotonic, #CatMy0608, #CStephenson)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Evening Slow Flow – 8/23/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Kirras_Koalas)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Tropical House Ride – 8/24/22 @ 2:45pm ET (#BornToBhangra, #KyleeWitchey)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply