Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 92 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 92 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Tiffany Coffee Stuckey (#TiffCoffStuck).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton has started beta testing the rower, which is said to be called the “Peloton Row.”
- More evidence has surfaced that there will be Rowing Bootcamp classes.
- A new patent by Rexon shows some potential safety fixes that could be used for the Tread+
- SoulCycle has a new offer where you can trade in your Peloton bike in exchange for SoulCycle classes.
- There are new scenic classes from Scotland with Jon Hosking & Susie Chan.
- There was a new artist series this week featuring the music of Future.
- A rumor indicates ‘Purple Disco Machine’ will be one of the bands in the All For One Music Festival this year.
- Anna Greenberg shared she is off the schedule until after she has her baby.
- The Peloton iOS app has a new “Made for Movement Tracker” filter to see Guide compatible classes.
- Peloton has a new “Find Your Class Match” tool to suggest classes to members based on their preferences.
- Peloton announced this week that the new “Invite Friends” is available for all members.
- A small music publisher has sued Peloton over their songs being used in Peloton classes.
- Peloton is looking to potentially do advertising & product placement on Netflix in the future.
- Peloton dropped a new summer apparel collection on Thursday.
- Kirsten Ferguson has a new dog named Kingston.
- Brides has a an exclusive writeup & pictures of Olivia’s Wedding
- Logan Aldridge talked about his mantra on “The Diet Starts Tomorrow” podcast.
- Ally Love talked about rest & relaxation in Essence.
- Sam Yo was interviewed by Broadway World.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts was interviewed in Self.
- Jenn Sherman was interviewed on the Dear FoundHer podcast.
- Robin Arzon gave a keynote speech at the Power of Pink Luncheon.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Tiffany Coffee Stuckey (#TiffCoffStuck) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min 80s Ride – 7/22/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #KatieJump, #Rache328)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min Hip Hop Run – 7/22/22 @ 11:00am ET (#IMissFabioDenis)
- Cliff Dwenger – 20 min Dancehall Ride [German] – 7/22/22 @ 11:00am ET (#ChrisMGiles)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Turn It Up Ride – 7/22/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#TiffCoffStuck, #FionaMC83)
- Christine D’Ercole – 60 min Power Zone Endurance 80s Ride – 7/24/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#KimThousand)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min Hip Hop Run – 7/25/22 @ 7:30am ET (#TiffCoffStuck)
- Jess Sims – 45 Strength Roll Call Full Body – 7/25/22 @ 7:30am ET (#NaidaKRoll)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min 90s R&B Yoga Flow – 7/25/22 @ 6:00pm ET (#MidwifeLexi)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Metal Ride – 7/25/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Sarah__Beth, #MetalMags)
- Ally Love – 30 min Country Ride – 7/26/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Nico Sarani – 30 min Deep House Yoga Flow [English] – 7/26/22 @ 7:00am ET (#PeloYogi723)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min 5 Year Anniversary Class – 7/26/22 @ 7:30am ET (#KatieInSeattle, #BCrew21, #86Tommy, #JennLynnSpin)
- Robin Arzon – 20 min Core Strength – 7/26/22 @ 10:00am ET (#NotCarkMarc, #NaidaKRoll)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 20 min EDM Run [German] – 7/26/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Sam Yo – 30 min 80s Ride – 7/26/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#K_Rebecca)
- Leanne Hainsby – 20 min 80s Hip Hop Ride – 7/27/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Techno Upper Body Strength – 7/27/22 @ 6:30am ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 60 min Hiking Bootcamp – 7/27/22 @ 9:30am ET (#IAmKimmieHo, #MotherOfCollies)
- Jon Hosking & Susie Chan – 30 min Scenic Scotland Glencoe Hike – 7/27/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3, #RunnerHeather)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min Hip Hop Barre – 7/27/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#TiffanyM909)
- Jess King – 30 min EDM Trap Ride – 7/27/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#SpecialK_NJ, #RachelBlaufeld)
- Marcel Dinkins – 30 min Future Run – 7/27/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#JackiJacki)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply