Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 9 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 9 in your player of choice!
This week, we cover the the following topics:
- Jess King is officially announced as a Peloton Tread instructor, confirming our reports from last month on Episode 3
- Peloton made several updates to their Strength program this week, including adding Ben Alldis to the team, and creating workouts from their new studio
- There was a new “Raise the Barre” Flash Challenge to promote Peloton’s new Barre classes
- A new iOS feature was added to allow you to see what workouts members of your leaderboard tags are currently taking
- A new “Stronger” apparel line was launched in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Peloton has a new CIO, Shobhana Ahluwalia
- VP/Instructor Robin Arzon and Head of Music Gwen Bethel Riley sat down for a video interview with the Wall Street Journal
- The Association of Financial Professionals has Peloton as a finalist in their annual award
- GQ interviewed Alex Toussaint
- Cycling News has an article comparing Zwift and Peloton
- Leanne Hainsby celebrated a birthday this past week
- We interview Daniel Lopez-Bonaglia (#DeutschlandPelo) – Founder of Unofficial Peloton Deutschland FB Group
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.