Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 74 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 74 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Chase Tucker is leaving Peloton.
- There are no live classes from March 20-22.
- Peloton HQ Corporate Offices reopen on April 25.
- It appears the Peloton Guide will no longer include a heart rate band.
- A new feature allows people to give feedback on why they left a class early.
- Peloton is offering discounts on refurbished bikes.
- 4 different St. Patrick’s Day classes took place.
- There are new Spanish language Karol G artist series classes.
- There’s a new German language artist series with Helene Fischer.
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons Foundation is doing a fundraiser on Peloton.
- Peloton has announced some new executive hires.
- Aditi Shah is the newest PUMA ambassador.
- Cody Rigsby talked about rest & recovery with Shape.
- Kendall Toole is working with Spiritual Gangster.
- Robin Arzon was interviewed on the Second Life podcast.
- Daniel McKenna is featured on Gaelic Life.
- Happy birthday to Sam Yo, Marcel Dinkins, and Jeffrey McEachern this week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Sam Yo – 30 min Broadway Ride – 3/10/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Shan_Spinz)
- Jess King – 20 min Metal Ride – 3/10/22 @ 11:00am ET (#JackiiKCaj, #WorkWork)
- Selena Samuela – 30 min Pop Run – 3/10/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Morgan_Michelle_MMD, #NittanyLionCO)
- Jon Hosking – 10 min Donna Summer Stretch – 3/11/22 @ 6:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Donna Summer Run – 3/11/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Benny Adami – 30 min 80s Pop Ride – 3/11/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min ShadowBoxing – 3/11/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#AlyGatrs)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min 80s walk – 3/12/22 @ 4:00am ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min Classic Rock Ride – 3/13/22 @ 9:30am ET (#TamarSB, #Kenny_Bania)
- Christine D’Ercole – 90 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 3/13/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Le_Chic_Jacqueline, #SpecialK0455, #NoBullSh1t)
- Ally Love – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 3/15/22 @ 6:00am ET (#LindseyTGamble, #AlexMaples529)
- Anna & Aditi – 30 min WHM Two for One Yoga Flow – 3/15/22 @ 8:00am ET (#StepMLayne, #Seglo3)
- Olivia Amato – 45 min Pop Run – 3/15/22 @ 9:30am ET (#KellyCinelli)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 20 min Hike – 3/15/22 @ 1:35pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Donna Summer Ride – 3/15/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Lori5387, #YachtGirl1868, #ToriBioHeather, #DarkAndMoody, #BonFire_12, #_JessDalton_, #LisaP11, #MuchieMom, #Mini1979, #Bea_Peccolini)
- Rad Lopez – 30 minute HIIT Cardio – 3/16/22 @ 8:30am ET (#Skichik15)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp Full Body – 3/16/22 @ 9:30am ET (#IamKimmieHo, #InstanEko, #Daphne_rill, #SusanATX)
- Mariana Fernandez – 20 min Karol G Yoga Flow – 3/16/22 @ 6:00pm ET
- Benny Adami – 20 min Latin Ride – 3/17/22 @ 2:25am ET (#Seglo3)
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.