Peloton has announced their next artist series, which will feature the music of country legend Reba McEntire. Peloton shared the news via Instagram:
She’s known for her fiery red hair, fancy outfits and being a survivor! Our latest Artist Series features all of your favorite @reba tracks—and when the whole playlist is the Queen of Country, there’s nothing but hits.
Classes begin on March 23, and the series will include five classes across four modalities. The instructors for the series include: Selena Samuela, Jeffrey McEachern, Matt Wilpers, Kristin McGee, and Jess King. You can find the full class list below:
Reba McEntire Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min Reba McEntire Full Body Strength – Selena Samuela – 3/23/22 @ 10am ET / 2pm GMT [On Demand]
- 20 min Reba McEntire Run – Jeffrey McEachern – 3/23/22 @ 1pm ET / 5pm GMT / 6pm CET [On Demand, German]
- 20 min Reba McEntire Run – Matt Wilpers – 3/23/22 @ 7pm ET
- 20 min Reba McEntire Pilates – Kristin McGee – 3/23/22 @ 7:30pm ET / 10:30am +1 AEDT
- 30 min Reba McEntire Ride – Jess King – 3/23/22 @ 8pm ET / 11am +1 AEDT
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for taking any Reba McEntire class, and they will likely receive a Women’s History Month badge as well. If you’re interested in collecting other badges, check out our complete guide.
For the full rundown on all available artist series, you can reference our exhaustive artist series list.
Will you be taking any of the new Reba McEntire content?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.