Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 70 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 70 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton Lanebreak was released to all members this week.
- A new report indicates Peloton will release the rower by May, and Peloton is also working on another strength product.
- Peloton Homecoming will be a fully virtual event from May 13-14.
- A new FAQ said Peloton would reopen the New York & London studios in the fall.
- Peloton is creating a new “Fitness Flipped” podcast, hosted by Tunde Oyeneyin.
- Peloton has changed the maximum number of referrals one member can make in a year to 6.
- Cody Rigsby will host another episode of his XOXO, Cody series on March 1st.
- Tunde Oyeneyin & Alex Toussaint will host a two for one ride at the end of the month.
- Several instructors have taught classes over the past week featuring the songs & artists from the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- Mary J Blige has her own featured artist series, with 6 classes that took place.
- Peloton released a special A Tribe Called Quest apparel line – there will also be an artist series next week.
- Denis Morton’s Fresh Friday series is back, and this week was a playlist co-curated with Common.
- Peloton released a new set of Mood Series classes for Valentine’s Day: Salty, Sweet, and Spicy.
- Ross Rayburn is teaching a new 1 week program, called “Power Restorative Yoga”.
- Team Validate won the Ride to Greatness this week.
- There’s a warning for live classes with explicit music, preloading for Android, and a count of friends who have taken classes for iOS.
- Bloomberg had an opinion piece suggesting Peloton should stop creating their own hardware.
- Kirsten Ferguson was interviewed by Vita Daily.
- Tunde Oyenyin was interviewed by Shape.
- Happy Birthday to Ross Rayburn this week.
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply