On the heels of last night’s iconic 2022 Super Bowl performance, Peloton has announced that their next artist series will feature the music of legendary hip hop and R&B artist Mary J. Blige!
Peloton made the announcement via Instagram, with a post that included a video from Mary J. Blige herself:
Our new Artist Series is certified hateration- AND holleration-free. Come celebrate @therealmaryjblige as you run, ride and move to her award-winning fusion of hip-hop and soul.
The series will feature six total classes spanning six modalities, all happening live. The instructors are Jermaine Johnson, Aditi Shah, Kirsten Ferguson, Jess Sims, Tunde Oyeneyin, and Cody Rigsby. Note that Peloton’s social media posts have indicated classes will start on February 17, but they are actually on the schedule beginning February 16. You can view the complete list of classes below.
Mary J. Blige Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Run – Jermaine Johnson – 2/16/22 @ 1:30pm ET / 6:30pm GMT
- 20 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 2/16/22 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Walk & Run – Kirsten Ferguson – 2/16/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Full Body Strength – Jess Sims – 2/16/22 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Ride – Tunde Oyeneyin – 2/16/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 30 min Mary J. Blige Peloton Bike Bootcamp – Cody Rigsby – 2/17/22 @ 12:00pm ET
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for completing any of the Mary J. Blige classes. As always, you can find a complete list of available badges in our guide.
If you’re interested in taking other featured artist series classes from this year and previous years, you can browse the complete collection in our list.
Are you excited about this newest featured artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.