Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 69 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 69 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- John Foley has stepped down as Peloton CEO, and is being replaced by Barry McCarthy
- 2,800 Peloton employees were laid off.
- The Peloton Output Factory will be closed & sold.
- Peloton will rely more on third party partners, like XPO, for shipping.
- Barry McCarthy wrote a letter introducing himself to the Peloton team.
- Several lists have been started for the laid off Peloton employees who are now looking for jobs.
- Amazon and Nike were rumored to be considering potential acquisition offers of Peloton.
- The new Peloton Guide strength device will be released on April 5th.
- The Peloton Lanebreak video game is set to be released “soon”
- You can now search for specific artists, and class titles, on the Peloton website.
- Jess Sims & Usain Bolt were working on a special Peloton project this week.
- Peloton held a final Verzuz artist series class, featuring highlights from all the Verzuz battles.
- There was also a special ride, run, and strength class featuring Swizz Beatz.
- There is likely A Tribe Called Quest Peloton artist series next week.
- Alex Toussaint will play in the NBA All-Star celebrity game on Friday.
- Shape has a new interview with Adrian Williams.
- Self has an interview with Robin Arzon.
- Peloton’s Head of Industrial Design talks about designing the Bike+
- John & Amanda share their class picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.