Update – Congratulations to Alex, who was named the MVP of the game!
Peloton Cycling Instructor Alex Toussaint will play in the 2022 NBA All Star Celebrity Game! The roster was released this morning and Alex has been sharing his excitement via his Instagram stories.
The game will be held on Friday, February 18 at 7:00 p.m. EST. Coaches will be NBA legends Bill Walton and Dominique Wilkins. Alex will play on Team Walton, with fellow teammates:
- Jimmie Allen (singer, songwriter)
- Brittney Elena (host, actress, athlete and model)
- Machine Gun Kelly (singer, songwriter)
- Dearica Hamby (Las Vegas Aces forward)
- Noah Carlock (Fanatics All-In Challenge Winner)
- Nyjah Huston (Olympian, professional skateboarder)
- Matt James (ABC’s The Bachelor)
- Quavo (rapper, recording artist)
- Ranveer Singh (actor)
The opposing Team Nique will include:
- Anuel AA (rapper)
- Mayor Justin Bibb (Mayor of Cleveland)
- Kane Brown (singer, songwriter)
- Myles Garrett (Cleveland Browns defensive end)
- Booby Gibson (Cleveland Cavaliers legend)
- Tiffany Haddish (comedian, actress and author)
- Crissa Jackson (Harlem Globetrotters player)
- Anjali Ranadivé (singer, songwriter)
- Gianmarco Tamberi (Olympic high jump champion)
The NBA All Star Celebrity Game is a part of the annual NBA All Star Weekend, which also includes the Slam Dunk Contest and the NBA All Star Game. This year’s festivities will be held in Cleveland, Ohio at the Wolstein Center.
Alex Toussaint has previously collaborated with ESPN. In May of 2020 he and fellow instructor Robin Arzón taught the All Star Rides, which featured a live competition between professional athletes broadcast on ESPN. The classes were then made available to all Peloton members on demand.
Alex also led a special ride around the “Last Dance” documentary that aired on ESPN about Michael Jordan.
You can watch the 2022 All Star Celebrity game on ESPN or via the ESPN App.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply