Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 63 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 63 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton Boxing classes are available in a 2 week “Get Hooked” program taught by Rad, Selena, and Kendall.
- Jess King had a cameo in the “Sex and the City” reboot “And Just Like That” (spoiler free link).
- There was an artist series and apparel drop for the music of Queen.
- New 15 minute “Stacking Stuffer” classes are being added on Mondays, with a new badge.
- Peloton is adding dozens of Holiday & Festive classes over the course of December.
- John Foley shared that Peloton does not have a fix for the Tread+ yet, and has not submitted a fix to the CPSC yet.
- The Star has an article trying to explain the issues at hand in the lawsuits over apparel between lululemon and Peloton
- Forbes has a new article looking at if Peloton’s new offerings like boxing are enough to excite the market.
- Our “The Annual” Calculator will let you figure out how many minutes you need to work out per day between now and the end of the year.
- A Peloton Holiday party took place this past week.
- Selena Samuela talked with Self magazine and gave some boxing tips.
- Ally Love spoke at the Women of the Channel leadership conference.
- Cody Rigsby did not end up winning the People’s Choice Award
- John & Amanda share their class picks of the week (links/list below).
Recommended Best Peloton Classes of the Week (ending December 12, 2021) by John & Amanda
- 45 min Club Bangers Ride – Alex Toussaint – 12/4/11 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min Tread Rock Bootcamp – Selena Samuela – 12/6/21 @ 9:30am ET
- 45 min Bike Bootcamp Full Body – Jess Sims – 12/6/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min 70s Walk – Jon Hosking – 12/6/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 min Broadway Run – Jon Hosking – 12/8/21 @ 5:00am ET
- 30 min Holiday Classics Ride – Sam Yo – 12/8/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min Queen Ride – Kendall Toole – 12/8/21 @ 8:00pm ET
- 15 min 80s Ride – Emma Lovewell – 12/9/21 @ 10:15am ET
- 10 min Peace Meditation – Ross Rayburn – 12/9/21 @ 10:15am ET
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.