Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 51 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 51 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton is hinting classes will start from the new UK studio on September 14th.
- Creating & modifying class stacks is now available for iOS.
- The Peloton Tread officially went back on sale this week.
- 3 new Tread coaches premiered – Daniel McKenna, Kirsten Ferguson, and Marcel Dinkins.
- The Peloton Rower was seen in plans for the new Peloton Output Park factory.
- Ben Alldis & Jess Sims appear to be in Iceland to recover scenic classes.
- Bradley Rose dropped another hint at Peloton Boxing.
- The UnitedHealthcare free Peloton membership benefit started September 1st.
- The Chase offer for 5x and 10x bonus points should still apply to the Bike with the price drop.
- Peloton confirmed their acquisition of Latitude 32 during their earnings call.
- 3 different government agencies are investigating Peloton.
- The new Verzuz artist series features Too $hort vs E-40
- The September strength stack is being led by Callie Gullickson.
- Anna Greenberg was off the schedule to recover from laryngitis.
- An update from the German Peloton community.
- A new video shows Peloton coaches surprising members.
- The final episode of the Becs Gentry Olympic marathon time trials aired.
- Shape has an article featuring Peloton’s anti-racism efforts.
- GQ has a spotlight on Adrian Williams.
- Ally Love’s wedding was featured in another article.
- Several Peloton instructors are nominated for an influencer award.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts shares her favorite stretching poses.
- Kristin McGee celebrated a birthday this week.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply