Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 47 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 47 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Marcel Maurer was announced as a new Peloton coach, teaching German strength classes.
- The Peloton Rower was mentioned in a job listing.
- The rower is also rumored to possibly have real-time form feedback features.
- Both Ally Love & Callie Gullickson got married this weekend.
- The leaderboard has been added back to most scenic rides & runs.
- There is now a filter to allow you to hide prenatal & postnatal classes.
- Peloton will host a virtual community event with Rebecca Kennedy on Thursday.
- There will be 6 Ministry of Sound strength classes with Ben Alldis in August.
- A Chris Cornell (Soundgarden / Audioslave) featured artist series is taking place next week.
- 14 new mood series classes were launched last week.
- Tunde Oyeneyin & Chelsea Jackson Roberts taught another Breathe In & Speak Up series.
- Peloton’s Q4 2021 earnings call will take place at the end of August.
- A trademark application was filed for the name “Lanebreak” for Peloton’s video game for the bike.
- A new report looks at the revenue Peloton might be making from their iOS & Android Peloton Digital apps.
- Both Alex Toussaint & Emma Lovewell shared some behind the scenes photos of Peloton photoshoots this week.
- People Magazine had a feature article on a Peloton member who used the app for a personal transformation.
- GQ had a feature article on Cody Rigsby.
- Cody Rigsby was also featured in the website Advocate.
- Advocate also had a feature article on Jess King.
- Delish has an article sharing what Tunde Oyeneyin eats in a day.
- John & Amanda share their picks for Best Peloton Classes of the Week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.