Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 33 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 33 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Several instructors appear to be dropping hints Peloton boxing is on the way.
- The yoga studios are closed until April 18th so they can “work on some new things.”
- All live classes are cancelled April 4 & 5 to give employees time to “pause and reflect.”
- The $420 million Precor acquisition has now been officially completed.
- A new partnership with Verzuz was announced. The first series was Brandy v Monica.
- A Justin Bieber artist series was announced as well.
- Hannah Corbin celebrated her 7 year anniversary with Peloton with a special ride.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” was updated for April with Selena Samuela classes.
- A Peloton Strength Bracket is taking place on Peloton’s social media.
- The Peloton x Chase partnership is being expanded with bonus points for hardware purchases.
- Peloton has won a court case brought by the former designer of the original Peloton Bike.
- Karen Lawson has been announced as the country lead for Peloton Australia.
- Custom Mix Levels (More Instructor / More Music) is now available for iOS and the website.
- Erik & Irene are now recording from a temporary studio in Munich until they can travel again.
- Robin Arzon & Cody Rigsby have both recently announced partnerships with different massage gun companies – Cody with Theragun and Robin with Hyperice
- Sam Yo shared an important message on the Peloton Blog – “The Places I Come From”
- Jess Sims has officially returned with new live classes after an extended break.
- Denis Morton is raising money for Yards for Yearly through the One Love Foundation.
- Slate asks whether Peloton can survive gyms reopening.
- Amanda and Richard share their picks of the week.
John is on vacation this week so we have a special guest cohost this week, Richard Denham.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.