Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 12 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 12 in your player of choice!
This week, we have an interview with Julia Katharina (#Jules_Katharina), founder of the GermanLadies Peloton Group, and cover the the following topics:
- Peloton is having delivery & shipping issues for the new Bike+
- The date for the Q1 2021 earnings call was announced this week
- The PSNY studio, as well as retail stores, will close for the US election
- A new partnership was announced with the DFB (German Football) Academy
- There’s a number of Halloween themed classes taking place next week
- The Jess King Experience is back for Season 2
- More Peloton Barre classes will be available, but not until 2021
- The “Train Smart” collection was updated to have meditation classes
- A new Emeli Sande artist series ride was announced
- Peloton is in court over their trademark with a coffee company
- Head of Marketing, Dara Treseder, was interviewed by LinkedIn
- Peloton lost out on the grand prize award for the AFP Pinnacle award to Drager
- A new “The Season To Move” apparel line launched last week
- Ally Love discussed a near fatal car accident she had as a child in Women’s Health
- Hannah Corbin discusses some different Barre workouts with InStyle
- Jess King was interviewed on “A Sweat Life” podcast
- Emma Lovewell made a short video for Thrive Global discussing her routine
- Both Matt Wilpers & Emma Lovewell are celebrating birthdays this week
- We interview Julia Katharina (#Jules_Katharina), founder of the GermanLadies Peloton Group
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.