Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 104 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 104 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton announced they were extending the recall deadline to get a full refund on the Tread+ by one year.
- Peloton’s Chief People Officer (Head of HR) Shari Eaton is leaving Peloton.
- Peloton was mentioned during the Weekend Update segment last week on SNL.
- Categories for rowing briefly appeared in members’ apps this week.
- An article in The WSJ has some potential data about rower sales.
- Katie & Matt are doing a meet & greet in Virginia next week to promote the Peloton Row.
- Ben Alldis & Jermaine Johnson each have a new 1 week split strength program.
- Peloton has 20+ Halloween classes on the schedule for this year.
- The Babyface artist series is on October 21st to promote his new “Girls Night Out” album.
- There are new Lanebreak levels for Bad Bunny, Gloria Estefan, and Daddy Yankee.
- The Peloton iOS has a big app update rolling out that includes ‘personalized’ class recommendations.
- Some encore classes are being shown with a new “Premiere” label.
- Peloton has started asking for feedback on how the closed captions are.
- Peloton has a new “Countdown to Turkey Burn” flash challenge taking place.
- There was a mini apparel drop last week.
- Cody Rigsby teased a “secret project” he is working on.
- Matt Wilpers was on Ali on the Run.
- Kendall Toole’s dog has his own line of treats.
- Robin Arzon spoke at the Wells Fargo Women in Leadership Summit.
- Erik Jager was featured in GQ.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Intervals Run – 10/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Em_Ginder)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min FKA Twigs Ride – 10/8/22 @ 5:00am ET (#Beth_2point0)
- Erik Jager – 20 min Daddy Yankee Ride [German] – 10/12/22 @ 10:00am ET (#DoctorNerd)
- Jermaine Johnson – 20 min Black History Month Full Body Strength – 10/13/22 @ 6:30am ET (#Live_Your_Why, #JackieSpins18)
- Denis Morton – 20 min Reggaeton Ride – 10/13/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Laima007)
- Ally Love – 60 min Feel Good Ride – 10/14/22 @ 7:00am ET (#_Ali_Owen)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Pop Punk Full Body Strength – 10/14/22 @ 10:30am ET (#BecccaDavidson, #JasonD)
- Hannah Frankson – 45 min 80s Ride – 10/14/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Pop Ride – 10/14/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#LaurenPaawe, #RachelBlaufeld)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 45 min 80s Walk – 10/15/22 @ 4:00am ET (#LisaRiight)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Pop Walk – 10/15/22 @ 9:00am ET (#FeelinALilRandi)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min 90s Ride – 10/15/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#MrsRessler, #CarolineArey, #MaggieMHarrison, #Ell129, #CStephenson)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min R&B Run [English] – 10/16/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Seglo3, #tunderholmes, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #QueenOfDonuts98)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 10/16/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Liceika, #TheSpindyRigsby, #SarSpin_1920, #Jackiikcaj, #Vpabon23, #Some_Girl_Shelby, #JackiSpins18)
- Marcel Dinkins – 45 min Endurance Run – 10/16/22 @ 11:00am ET (#MandyRose_MN)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 10/16/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Metal Run [German] – 10/17/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 10/17/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#KimCarv11, #Its_Tommy_O, #T_Low97)
- Becs Gentry – 20 min 2000s Run – 10/18/22 @ 12:35pm ET (#JellyQuackers, #MidwifeLexi, #Reehotta, #OJoDeazul_Chaos4All)
- Susie Chan – 60 min Endurance Run – 10/18/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #KizzyDoyle)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.