Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 10 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 10 in your player of choice!
This week, we have an interview with German Paralympic gold Medal winner and current Handbike world champion Annika Zeyen, and cover the the following topics:
- Peloton has a new ‘Field Testing’ Program/Community, for beta testing new features & products
- Jenn Sherman’s Yacht Rock ride was removed last weekend
- Peloton is growing their Mergers & Acquisitions team
- A new “Skip Intro” button is rolling out to the Bike, Tread, and web classes
- Apple TV app can now quickly swap between users
- Bluetooth heart rate monitor support was added to Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- A few other small updates – new post-workout UI for rating classes, new class filters, and bike bootcamps no longer drop your average output during the floor sections
- Peloton UK will celebrate Black History Month
- Peloton’s first new ad campaign in months, “We All Have Our Reasons”, rolled out this week
- Official instructor GIFs were created this week
- Christine D’Ercole was featured on Insider.com in an article about 25 women accomplishing extraordinary goals
- Anna Greenberg has created a new yoga series on how to master the crow pose
- New featured artist series were announced – Alicia Keys and Celia Cruz
- Peloton celebrated German Unity Day with two special rides and a badge
- Interview with German Paralympic gold Medal winner and current Handbike world champion Annika Zeyen
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.