Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 52 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 52 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Cody Rigsby will compete on Dancing With The Stars.
- Peloton has relaunched Peloton apparel as their own private label line.
- The Peloton London studio opens next week with new Tread & strength classes.
- New Coach Rumor: Jon Hosking.
- New Coaches Announced: Jermaine Johnson & Susie Chan.
- Peloton x Spotify Metal Essentials Classes.
- Is there a Dear Evan Hansen Peloton Broadway Series coming up?
- Ben Alldis & Jess Sims shared they had been filming in Iceland.
- Peloton’s John Foley & Jennifer Cotter will speak at Techcrunch Disrupt.
- The New York Times has an article on a new obsession with exercise.
- Selena Samuela has shared her backstory in a new interview.
- Kendall Toole was interviewed on Extra TV.
- Robin Arzon was interviewed in Shape.
- Robin Arzon has talked about her experience running the Keys 100 ultra-marathon in a new podcast interview.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts talks about rest in a podcast with Chase Jarvis
- Olivia Amato is engaged!
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.