Peloton has announced a new series & challenge called Rock 22 featuring legendary rock artists with more than 100 new classes on the way. Peloton shared the news via Instagram:
Save a guitar: smash a personal record instead. Work out like a rock star for 22 days straight to dominate the #Rock22 Challenge and earn eternal glory…or at least a couple of shiny new badges.
Take a Rock 22 class live or from the collection starting Saturday, April 16, to get this Challenge fired up. 🤘
According to Peloton’s Instagram stories, the Rock 22 Collection will feature the following artists: Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Fall Out Boy, Jimi Hendrix, Korn, Maná, Lenny Kravitz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, System of a Down, and Paramore.
More than 100 new classes will be added to the Rock 22 Collection over the three week challenge. Classes will include both featured artist series, as well as rock classes that showcase multiple artists.
The following is a list of the themed artist rides that will be part of the series. Once classes are done, you can also find them in the official collection on Peloton’s site. Note that there will be some regular rock rides that are part of the collection and earn the badge that are not listed below. These are only the artist series ones. We’ll have a more complete list of classes that earn the badge and are part of the series on our badge page as the month goes on.
List of Peloton’s Rock 22 Challenge Classes & Schedule & Workouts
- 20 min Paramore Ride – Bradley Rose – 4/16/22 @ 7:00 ET
- 20 min Fall Out Boy HIIT Cardio – Callie Gullickson – 4/16/22 @ 9:00am ET
- 20 min System of a Down Ride – Erik Jäger – 4/17/22 @ 6:30am ET
- 20 min System of a Down Run – Daniel McKenna – 4/17/22 @ 8:30am ET
- 20 min Weezer Ride – Christine D’Ercole – 4/17/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 min Iron Maiden Ride – Kendall Toole – 4/18/2 @ 8:00pm ET
- 20 min Lenny Kravitz Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 4/19/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min Paramore Bike Bootcamp – Callie Gullickson – 4/19/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min Jimi Hendrix Run – Andy Speer – 4/19/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min Def Leppard Upper Body Strength – Ben Alldis – 4/20/22 @ 6:30am ET
- 20 min Def Leppard Run – Tobias Heinze – 4/20/22 @ 9:00am ET
- 30 min Def Leppard Ride – Sam Yo – 4/20/22 @ 3:00pm ET
- 30 min Def Leppard Power Yoga – Mariana Fernandez – 4/20/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 20 min Def Leppard Run – Jess King – 4/20/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 10 min Paramore Arms & Light Weights – Kendall Toole – 4/21/22 @ 8:15am ET
- 20 min Korn Run – Adrian Williams – 4/22/22 @ 9:30am ET/a>
- 20 min Weezer Upper Body Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – 4/22/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]/a>
- 20 min Mana Ride – Camila Ramon – 4/23/22 @ 9:30am ET/a>
- 20 min Lenny Kravitz Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 4/23/22 @ 9:30am ET/a>
- 20 min Lenny Kravitz Pilates – Kristin McGee – 4/24/22 @ 11:00am ET [On-Demand]/a>
- 20 min Fall Out Boy Ride – Ben Alldis – 4/25/22 @ 9:00am ET/a>
- 30 min Iron Maiden Run – Tobias Heinze – 4/25/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 20 min Lenny Kravitz Ride – Jenn Sherman – 4/26/22 @ 10:00am ET
- 20 min Fall Out Boy Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 4/26/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Run – Susie Chan + Joslyn Thompson Rule – 4/27/22 @ 3:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Yoga Flow – Anna Greenberg – 4/27/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Walk + Run – Olivia Amato – 4/27/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Full Body Strength – Selena Samuela – 4/27/22 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Ride – Emma Lovewell – 4/27/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 20 min Weezer Run – Becs Gentry – 4/28/22 @ 7:30am ET
- 20 min Paramore Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 4/28/22 @ 6:00pm ET
- 20 min Paramore Ride – Charlotte Weidenbach – 4/29/22 @ 1:00pm ET
- 20 min Korn Ride – Jess King – 4/29/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 20 min Lenny Kravitz Run – Jon Hosking – 4/30/22 @ 6:35am ET
- 20 min Jimi Hendrix Ride – Denis Morton – 5/3/22 @ 5:00pm ET
- 10 min Jimi Hendrix Arms & Light Weights – Sam Yo – 5/3/22 @ 5:25pm ET [On-Demand]
- 20 min System of a Down Ride – Camila Ramon – 5/3/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 5/4/22 @ 6:30am ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Run [German] – Marcel Maurer – 5/4/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride [German] – Erik Jager – 5/4/22 @ 2:30pm ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Yoga Flow – Kirra Michel – 5/4/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 5/4/22 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Warm Up Ride – Bradley Rose – 5/4/22 @ 7:45pm ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride – Kendall Toole – 5/4/22 @ 8:00pm ET
- 30 min Paramore Run – Selena Samuela – 5/5/22 @ 11:30am ET
- 30 min System of a Down Ride – Jess King – 5/7/22 @ 9:30am ET
In addition to the series, there is also a flash challenge available you can join via your Peloton App, web browser, or device. Navigate to the Challenges tab and scroll to the end of the list of “upcoming challenges.” Hit the join button, and start working towards that badge! Note that if you’re reading this article on or after April 16, the challenge will be listed under “active challenges.”
The challenge will take place from April 16 through May 7, and members must maintain their daily streak between those dates (totaling 22 days) and take classes (live or on demand) from the Rock 22 Collection to earn their badge. The challenge requirements say: “Keep a daily streak going between 16 April—7 May, including at least one Rock 22 class live or from the collection, to go for gold.”
Update – There were some questions around the way Peloton worded this. It appears that you must take a class from the Rock 22 collection every day in order to earn the badge (or one of the Rock 22 classes on the live schedule that mention Rock 22, or one of the artist series classes listed above).
Peloton periodically holds flash challenges throughout the year to encourage members to take a particular set of classes. However, the Rock 22 Challenge takes the challenge a step further by requiring that members maintain their daily streak (completing at least one Peloton class each day) for a total of 22 days.
Members will earn the Rock 22 badge upon completion on May 7. If you’re interested in collecting other special badges, be sure to check out our complete guide.
We’ll be highlighting additional Rock 22 classes as they are announced over the coming weeks. Will you be opting in?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.