The Week in Review is a round-up of interesting tidbits from the Peloton universe. We share some of these stories via our Facebook page, Facebook group, and Instagram, but not all of it makes it there so be sure to check in weekly for the latest!
Alex Toussaint is back this week with another “Spotlight on 6” ride, this week featuring the Grammy Award winning producer DJ Mustard. The ride is now live on demand. This is the second ride in this series – the first featured NFL football player Cam Newton
Upcoming Artist Series workouts: P!INK
The next artist to be featured in the official Peloton artist series of workouts will be P!NK. There will be a run, ride, and yoga option. Check out the schedule below:
- Ride with Christine – 11/1/19 @ 11:30am ET
- Run with Andy – 11/3/19 @ 8:30am
- Yoga with Ross – 11/4/19 @ 6:00pm
Discover all the other Artist Series musicians Peloton has collaborated with here!
This week, Nautilus introduced a new Bowflex Indoor Cycling bike and are prominently claiming compatibility with both Peloton & Zwift. The bike comes without a screen, so you are expected to provide your own tablet or phone. The compatibility works by the bike having speed & cadence sensors which it will broadcast to the Peloton app. There is no power sensor on the bike, however. Expected retail price will be around $900.
Halloween Themed Peloton Workouts
Peloton is going all-in for Halloween this year with a large portion of the instructors hosting a Halloween themed workout. The (current) list is as follows – all times are in EST:
Peloton Halloween Rides for 2019
- Tuesday 10/29 @ 8:30pm – Jess King – 30 min Rocky Horror Picture Show Ride
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 6:00am – Olivia Amato – 45 min Halloween Ride
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 11:30am – Matt Wilpers – 30 min Halloween Ride
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 6:30pm – Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Halloween Ride
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 9:30pm – Kendall Toole – 30 min Halloween Ride
- Thursday 10/31 @ 9:30am – Emma Lovewell – 30 min Halloween Ride
- Thursday 10/31 @ 11:30am – Ally Love – 30 min Halloween Ride
- Thursday 10/31 @ 9:00pm – Cody Rigsby – 30 min Boo-Tacular DJ Ride
Peloton Halloween Yoga for 2019
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 6:00pm – Aditi Shaw – 45 min Halloween Yoga Flow
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 7:30pm – Anna Greenberg – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow
- Thursday 10/31 @ 8:00am – Kristin McGee – 45 min Halloween Yoga Flow
Peloton Halloween Treadmill Runs for 2019
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 6:30pm – Matty Maggiacomo – 45 min Halloween Run
- Thursday 10/31 @ 6:00am – Becs Gentry – 45 min Halloween Run
- Thursday 10/31 @ 5:30pm – Olivia Amato – 45 min Halloween Run
Peloton Halloween Bootcamps for 2019
- Wednesday 10/30 @ 8:00am – Andy Speer – 45 min Halloween Bootcamp
H/T to reddit for the original list
Jess King got in on the Halloween spirit and announced the 2 day Halloween takover during her most recent Jess King experience:
Christine D’Ercole wins gold & Hosts London Meet & Greet
First, a congratulations to Christine D’Ercole, who came home with a gold medal during the 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships in London. After the race, she joined Ben Alldis for a ride in the London studio and then a meet & greet at the local showroom with UK-based riders.
Peloton Birmingham Alabama Grand Opening & Instructor Panel
The newest Peloton showroom in Birmingham, Alabama had their grand opening on October 24th. To celebrate the opening, Denis Morton & Hannah Marie Corbin will be hosting a panel at the store on November 8th, from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
The store can be found in The Summit shopping center @ 214 Summit Blvd, Birmingham, Alabama, 35243.