After teasing a collaboration on social media for the past few days (which we identified as The Beatles), Peloton has now officially released their latest featured artist series: The Beatles. All classes have immediately been made available on-demand, however, there will be special encore sessions of the classes airing on December 26th. The classes include a special two for edition with the Yoga, with both Kristin & Ross teaching the class.
The Beatles Peloton Featured Artist Series Classes & Workouts
- 30 minute The Beatles Peloton Ride Vol. 1 with Leanne Hainsby – 12/25/20 @ 4:00am ET
- 45 minute The Beatles Peloton Ride Vol. 2 with Denis Morton – 12/25/20 @ 4:00am ET
- 30 minute The Beatles Peloton Run with Becs Gentry – 12/25/20 @ 4:00am ET
- 60 minute The Beatles Peloton Yoga Two For One with Kristin McGee and Ross Rayburn – 12/25/20 @ 4:00am ET
- 20 minute The Beatles Peloton Bodyweight Strength with Ben Alldis – 12/25/20 @ 4:00am ET
Check out the schedule on Peloton’s website for a listing of when the classes are airing Encore on December 26th. It will be listed in your local timezone.
Tracks included on the playlists include: Let It Be, All You Need is Love, Come Together, Lucy In The Sky with Diamonds, Help, Elenor Rigby, Yesterday, Yellow Submarine, A Hard Days’ Night, Hey Jude, I want To Hold Your Hand, and many, many others.
If you take the ride and feel you haven’t gotten enough Beatles, don’t forget that there is a “Paul McCartney & Wings” ride with Denis Morton from last summer, also available on-demand.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series, and who is coming up next, with this handy page.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.