Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 95 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 95 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton briefly offered a grace period on the Bike+ & Tread price change, but then changed the end date with no notice.
- Peloton’s CEO talked a little about the Peloton Row, the Tread+, DIY bike assembly & more.
- The Peloton Rower is rumored to have buttons/controls on the handle so you can high five, adjust volume, and more while rowing.
- A new rumor indicates that former Barry’s coach Katie Wang will be joining Peloton.
- Most instructors have new pictures on the Peloton website, app, and devices.
- We have a new article with FAQs and a guide on how to book your in-person classes at PSNY or PSL.
- The checkmark next to completed rides, and ability to filter by completed classes, will be missing over the weekend.
- The “More Instructor / More Music” feature has seen some updates and now makes a more noticeable difference.
- You can now earn PRs in Peloton Lanebreak, and there is no longer a 200% maximum on Breakers challenges.
- When taking Peloton scenic classes, there is now a “All For One” scenic radio station you can listen to.
- Peloton is mailing some members gifts in advance of the All For One Music Festival.
- There were a few “test” live classes that appeared on the class schedule this week.
- A new stretch from Daniel McKenna indicates Peloton might be recording some special classes just for corporate wellness members.
- Jess Sims will pre-record Saturday 60 classes and release them on-demand and encore while working Gameday weekends.
- A judge ruled last week that the lawsuit regarding Peloton classes purges must go to trial.
- You now have the option to rent the Bike+ through the One Peloton Club again.
- PopSugar interviewed Logan Aldridge.
- Jess Sims & Kirsten Ferguson are on Ali On the Run.
- Jess King gave a keynote addresses.
- Robin Arzon has invested in Happy Viking.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was featured in Women’s Health Magazine.
- Cody Rigsby was on the Las Culturista podcast.
- Cody Rigsby was also on Olivia Jade’s podcast.
- Selena Samuela was featured in Runner’s World.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
With the Peloton Studios having no live classes for the majority of this week, there is no picks of the week segment this week. It will return next week!
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.