Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 85 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 85 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Logan Aldridge had his premiere strength class.
- There is now an adaptive training collection, with both seated & standing classes.
- The “Just Work Out” featured rolled out to most iOS users.
- Peloton has a “Summer Pass” discount for new app users.
- The PSNY strength studio got a new look.
- The Floor Bootcamp program is now unlocked and available to all members.
- A video hints that Rep Counting is coming to the Peloton Guide.
- A new class type (low impact & arms) took place this week with Tunde Oyeneyin.
- There were some special Platinum Jubilee classes & the UK studio was closed Friday.
- Leanne Hainsby was back teaching live classes and on social media.
- Robin Arzon is doing her #3For31 challenge again this month.
- Peloton celebrated Global Running Day with a special 2-for-1 outdoor class.
- There is a new flash challenge & badge for taking outdoor classes or the new collection.
- Peloton is pausing the option to trade in your OG bike for a rebate when buying a Bike+
- Peloton released their summer apparel collection.
- There were several apparel launch parties as well.
- Brides.com covered Christine D’Ercole’s wedding.
- Kendall Toole chatted with Carson Daly for The Today Show about her own mental health journey.
- Selena Samuela teased an announcement taking place Sunday.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Kirra Michel – Week 2 classes from Path to Inversions (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Jess Sims – 30 min Bike Bootcamp: Full Body – 5/26/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#TaraAble, #Kristen.McHale1, #CeeDeeJay)
- Jenn Sherman – 15 min 80s Ride – 5/26/22 @ 5:45pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Pop Ride – 5/27/22 @ 5:30am ET (#Emily_Twist)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 5/28/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#SJEnders)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Ride – 5/28/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#FreshSimba)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 60 min Walk + Run – 5/29/22 @ 8:30am ET (#DaisyMac, #JKspins4sugar)
- Adrian Williams – 45 min Thunder 45 Tread Bootcamp – 5/29/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Reggaeton Ride – 5/29/22 @ 10:05am ET (#MelissaMerdieros, #The_Twins_Mom)
- Marcel Dinkins – 45 min Hike – 5/29/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#KevPR82, #CodeBlu6, #KylieFog)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Disney Yoga Flow – 5/29/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#ZagsFanGirl)
- Sam Yo – 15 min HIIT Ride – 5/30/22 @ 2:55am ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Morning Slow Flow – 5/31/22 @ 10:00am ET (#ItIsSpelledSean)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Walk + Run – 5/31/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 6/1/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3, #PastaLoverAmy)
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Power Zone Ride – 6/1/22 @ 6:00am ET (#BrianA)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Chest & Back Strength – 6/1/22 @ 6:30am ET (#CounryMusicLady229)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp – 6/1/22 @ 9:30am ET (#IAmKimmieHo, #HugDealer)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 6/1/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #KLKTAG00)
- Logan Aldridge – 20 min Premiere Full Body Strength – 6/1/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#KJHopkins, #MizzJenkie, #MarieEree, #S_Neb23MD, #AshyKen, #SSLester, #19JennH, #NerdAndLace, #Nati9Dominicci, #HalfPintCycling, #Bama_BBQ, #GlazedDonut28, #HaveNoRegrets)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply