Peloton has initiated a “Summer Pass” discount promotion on the Peloton App. New members can receive a three-month subscription for the cost of only one month at $12.99 (in other words, buy one month and receive two months free). The offer is valid until June 30, 2022 in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton has updated the App landing page with a header promoting the special offer, as well as featuring the offer on the home page of the website. They’ve also published an FAQ page on the Peloton support site.
In an email to potential new members, Peloton promoted it as follows:
Make fitness fun this summer with the Peloton App. Now through June 30, get three months of the Peloton App Membership for just $12.99. That’s a summer’s worth of full-body fitness classes, programs, and more like strength training or outdoor running—no equipment needed. Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer.
As always, there are some details to note in the fine print:
- This offer is available to new Peloton members only. Existing members as of May 31, 2022 are excluded.
- After the first three months, the $12.99 charge per month will be applied unless the membership is canceled.
- The offer requires upfront payment at the start of the term.
- The offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or special pricing.
- As is standard with these offers, it is solely for the App-only subscription – there is not a discount being offered for the All-Access membership that is required for those who purchase a Bike or Tread device.
Peloton held the same promotion last summer throughout the month of July.
To take advantage of the offer, new members must sign up through a special landing page on Peloton’s site.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.