Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 77 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 77 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton Guide strength device is now available.
- 40 new strength classes were released on Tuesday for all members.
- Detailed Class Plans & a new Body Activity chart feature is available for all devices/apps
- You can now view demonstrations of specific movements before taking a class.
- There will be Tread Bootcamps from the UK – Joslyn Thompson Rule is the first coach.
- Logan Aldridge made a post teasing his first class will tentatively be in June.
- Peloton announced there would be no monthly strength stack in April.
- DJ John Michael has been sharing new Lanebreak levels on social media every week.
- Erik Jager & Mayla Wedekind are teaching new ‘Silent’ Deep House music classes.
- Dr. Charlotte Weidenbach shared this week she earned her medical doctorate degree.
- The One Peloton Club (rental program) is now in 6 more states, and now available for Bike+ as well
- Christine D’Ercole shared the story of how she met her fiance in Brides.com
- Tunde Oyeneyin has an interview with Self, and announced her book tour.
- Matty Maggiacomo has a new TV interview
- Kirsten Ferguson was interviewed on Ali On The Run
- Happy Birthday to Ally Love & Jermaine Johnson
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jess King – 30 min Dance Music Ride – 3/30/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#RedHawkRider, #ThatsMyFold)
- Jess Sims – Flash 15 Jock Jams Strength – 4/1/22 @ 9:15am ET (#ChoosingBetter)
- Jess Sims – Saturday 60 Jock Jams Tread Bootcamp – 4/2/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SoySauceSuz, #MariaKay, #RunLikeLindsay)
- Leanne Hainsby – 60 min Pop Ride – 4/3/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Yoga Flow – 4/4/22 @ 8:00am ET (#MidwifeLexi, #Seglo3)
- Selena Samuela – 45 min Pop Tread Bootcamp 4/4/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Daniel McKenna – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 4/4/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Teach4Coffee, #Miss_Sarah_Beth)
- Erik Jager – 30 min Techno Ride (in English) – 4/4/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Leah_Seychelles)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Jock Jams Bike Bootcamp – 4/4/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#KateWatkins19, #DopamineChaser)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Yoga Flow – 4/5/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#kirras.koalas)
- Leanne Hainsby – 20 min Recovery Ride – 4/6/22 @ 2:55am ET (#Seglo3)
- Denis Morton – 20 min Hip Hop Ride – 4/6/22 @ 10:00am ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min Motown Walk – 4/6/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#TunderHolmes, #Seglo3)
- Hannah Corbin – 45 min Low Impact Ride – 4/7/22 @ 6:00am ET (#BrianA)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min EDM Yoga – 4/7/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Codedia)
- Susie Chan – 30 min 70s Walk – 4/7/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Jenn Sherman – 20 min Motown Ride – 4/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min HIIT Ride – 4/7/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Wayfinder_JKU)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Fully Body Tread Bootcamp – 4/8/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply