Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 61 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 61 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton’s Black Friday sales for the Bike, Bike+, Tread, and apparel are all now available.
- We have a first look at footage from the beta test of the new Peloton Lanebreak video game for the Bike & Bike+.
- A brief temporary outage impacted some member’s ability to take classes & view the website this week.
- There was a all-hands staff meeting where Peloton’s CEO John Foley told the company they had to get back to the basics.
- Peloton announced this week they would sell $1 billion worth of stock.
- The annual Turkey Burn Thanksgiving Peloton classes were announced, along with a week of Gratitude Classes.
- There was a Foo Fighters artist series with 6 different classes on Wednesday.
- It appears Peloton now has the rights to play Taylor Swift songs in Peloton classes.
- There was also a German language featured artist series with Peter Maffay
- Mariana Fernandez, Nico Sarani, and Kirra Michel are teaching meditation now, and there are German & Spanish Peloton meditation classes.
- Users of the Peloton website can now see all upcoming, or all on-demand classes, across all class types with the new “All” button.
- A new tip indicates preloading classes for offline use is coming to the Android Peloton Digital App soon.
- Peloton was granted a new patent, and days later filed a new lawsuit against Echelon & iFIT (NordicTrack) using it.
- Members have reported receiving towels and water bottles as a belated Peloton Homecoming thank you gift.
- There is a new holiday Peloton apparel collection.
- Cody Rigsby will compete in the finals on Dancing With The Stars on Monday.
- Cody was interviewed on The Kelly Clarkson show this week.
- Robin Arzon chatted with GMA about her new book.
- Find details about Robin Arzon’s upcoming book (“Strong Mama”) here.
- Robin also was interviewed on Fox this week.
- Jess Sims was featured in Shape, along with her dogs.
- The German Peloton community celebrated their 2nd anniversary.
- Several coaches celebrated their pelo-versaries last week.
- John & Amanda share their favorite Peloton classes of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.