If you’ve always wanted to take a full Peloton class to the music of the Foo Fighters & Dave Grohl, today is your lucky day. Peloton has announced that their newest featured artist series will showcase The Foo Fighters.
There will be a live ride with Emma Lovewell, run with Matt Wilpers, strength with Selena Samuela, and yoga with Denis Morton. On-demand classes will feature a Christine D’Ercole warm-up ride and Marcel Dinkins warm-up run.
You can find the Foo Fighters Peloton class schedule below:
Foo Fighters Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- Foo Fighters Peloton Warm Up Run – Marcel Dinkins – 11/17/21 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- Foo Fighters Peloton Warm Up Ride – Christine D’Ercole – 11/17/21 @ 11:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Foo Fighters Peloton Yoga – Denis Morton – 11/17/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min Foo Fighters Peloton Run – Matt Wilpers – 11/17/21 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min Foo Fighters Peloton Full Body Strength – Selena Samuela – 11/17/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 30 min Foo Fighters Peloton Ride – Emma Lovewell – 11/17/21 @ 8:00pm ET
The Foo Fighters were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year, on their first year of eligibility.
You can stay up to date with who Peloton has previously featured on the artist series on this complete list of previous Peloton featured artist series classes here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
What happened to Denis foo fighter yoga class?