Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 60 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 60 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton’s first strength product, the Peloton Guide, was announced along with the Peloton Heart Rate Band.
- There is now a pause button for the Peloton Bike & Bike+. Tread will come later.
- You can now view your scheduled classes, and add to them, from the Bike & Tread.
- The Peloton Video Game, Lanebreak, should start accepting beta testers soon.
- Peloton’s stock has dropped in value, and there is a company wide hiring freeze in effect.
- Members will be limited to 6 referrals per year starting next year.
- Peloton had several Veterans Day classes, and announced a new partnership (and donation) with the USO.
- Peloton has revealed their 2021 holiday commercials.
- Peloton is now featured in Spotify Workout Hub and there is a new tool to recommend a coach.
- Kendall Toole had a Spotify playlist teasing boxing classes are coming soon.
- Peloton added several more Beyonce classes, including a Beyonce Dance Cardio class.
- The newest apparel collection, Peloton x Ivy Park x adidas, became available for sale this week.
- Emma Lovewell will have new core classes available every Thursday.
- Microsoft has a blog sharing more about how Peloton created their new live subtitles features.
- Cody Rigsby is moving on to the semi-finals in Dancing With The Stars
- Mariana Fernandez and Robin Arzon both finished the NYC Marathon.
- Tunde Oyeneyin announced a new partnership with Nike.
- Robin Arzon received the first ever “Daring to Disrupt” award.
- Kendall Toole was interviewed about Mental Health.
- Kirra Michel is off the schedule to recover from a wrist injury
- Happy Birthday to Aditi Shah and Mayla Wedekind
- Amanda & John share their Peloton picks of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply