Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 58 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 58 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- 17 new Peloton Beyonce classes dropped this week.
- There was a “Source Your Power” challenge for taking Beyonce Peloton classes.
- Peloton is teasing an apparel drop with Ivy Park (Beyonce) & adidas.
- Joslyn Thompson Rule & Jon Hosking were officially announced as new Peloton instructors.
- Mila Lizar is rumored to be a new Peloton instructor coming soon.
- Callie Gullickson will be teaching bike bootcamp classes soon it appears.
- Becs Gentry & Emma Lovewell are filming new guided scenic Peloton classes.
- An update on Cody Rigsby during Grease week on Dancing With The Stars.
- Peloton announced the date for the Q1 2022 earnings date call.
- Peloton is launching more new cities across Australia.
- There is now a “Peloton Guest Pass” – a 60 day free trial.
- Next week there will be dozens of Halloween Peloton classes.
- Ally Love shared there won’t be any more 45 minute or longer Tabata classes.
- Peloton plans to hire 3,000 or more people in the next 18 months.
- A new blog post discusses the logic & algorithm behind the Peloton class recommendations
- Emma Lovewell was interviewed on NBC Boston
- Hannah Frankson was interviewed by Bustle
- Alex Toussaint has an appearance on the SVPod podcast
- Dara Tresseder was featured on a NPR Podcast
- John & Amanda share their class recommendations of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.