Peloton has announced a collaboration with adidas x IVY PARK following the second Beyoncé artist series, which took place from October 19-21 and included 17 classes over three days, as well as a flash challenge. The capsule collection will drop on November 10 and will include apparel and footwear.
Peloton teased the collaboration on October 21 before the official announcement on October 22. The campaign video features instructors Kirsten Ferguson, Becs Gentry, Rad Lopez, Ally Love, Cody Rigsby, Chelsea Jackson Roberts, and Adrian Williams.
Adidas also published a press release containing additional details about the collection: “The first-of-its-kind collection celebrates the joining of music, sport and fashion. Purposefully crafted to empower everyone on their fitness journey, adidas x IVY PARK x Peloton is a statement of inclusivity and energetic movement.”
According to the press release, the IVY PARK x Peloton Collection consists of:
- The IVP Ultraboost
- Unisex sizes ranging from 4 US – 14 US
- 29 apparel styles, 1 footwear style
- Colors including Black, Focus Olive, Shock Slime
- Fabrics including 100% Cotton, 64% recycled Polyester / 36% Elastane, 79% Mesh recycled Polyester / 21% Elastane, 87% recycled Polyester / 13% Elastane, 74% recycled Polyester / 19% Cotton / 7% Elastane
- Clothing sizes range from XXS-3XL
- Clothing prices range from $45 to $200
This is a major collaboration for Peloton, which relaunched their apparel brand in September. The adidas x IVY PARK x Peloton collection will drop on November 10th and you can buy merchandise online on both the Adidas and Peloton Apparel websites. While not explicitly stated, the apparel is also expected to be available in Peloton stores as well.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply